Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a lot of story / segments in WWE that are amazing and just plain stupid. What is one that you love back and one that you hated.

I would love to welcome back the whole Authority angle. Seeing the constant heat nonstop was great.

I hated the spirit squad. Enough said....

· Registered
734 Posts
I loved that segment involving Bray Wyatt and all his kid followers wearing his mask and spooking John Cena, that was such an awesome start to the show.

I hated the counseling segments with Bayley and Sasha. Bayley had attacked Sasha, crowd was hot, the feud had juice and WWE ruined it by having them go to counseling...killing that feud and any potential that feud had.

· Registered
9,028 Posts
A lot of segments I liked in the WWF/E; Austin saving WWF against WCW/ECW, Sting taking out the entire nWo, Jericho & Owens mic work against the New Day.

The one segment I wished never happened was that Blue Blazer segment they were trying to pull off at Over The Edge 1999. It was senseless and unnecessary and killed an innocent human being. To this day, I recite a prayer for Owen Hart every time he is mentioned or I come across something that reminds me of him.

· Premium Member
27,399 Posts
I really like Damien Sandow's segments where he would challenge opponents to mental games. Usually, a prop like some sort of knot or rubix cube, a riddle they had to solve, "move this cup of water without your hands!". I believe he did 3 of them with Sheamus, but no more. Obviously he's not in WWE, but the idea was fresh and well done.

I would like to get rid of the Sami Zayn moments where he chewed out the crowd. He's not the personality to hold his own segment. They were well delivered promos, but I don't feel worked well with him in a chair being a sort of host. They did stop so I must be have been right.

There has been a lot of story / segments in WWE that are amazing and just plain stupid. What is one that you love back and one that you hated.

I would love to welcome back the whole Authority angle. Seeing the constant heat nonstop was great.

I hated the spirit squad. Enough said....
Are you a bot? Was your account hacked? you've had over 100 posts out the blue in the past 1 1/2 days.

· I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you a bot? Was your account hacked? you've had over 100 posts out the blue in the past 1 1/2 days.
why would you assume im a bot? Im a car salesman and during my down time i like to browse the forum. I enjoy forums and was active a while ago here and decided to come back on. Is it bad that I posted this much?

· You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
8,082 Posts
I want the racist Booker T and HHH segment/fued back except Booker T going over. That was one ugly segment with a terrible conclusion.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

· Banned
12,486 Posts
why would you assume im a bot? Im a car salesman and during my down time i like to browse the forum. I enjoy forums and was active a while ago here and decided to come back on. Is it bad that I posted this much?
I sit in my office all day and browse on here because my job is boring as shit. Nothing wrong with that dude.

· I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Every CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy segment.

Segments that should have never happened: “Eddie is dead.”, “Eddie is in hell.”, “Your little brother didn’t have much strength in him, did he?”, Exploitation of King’s heart attack.
yeah exploiting a death is never a good thing to do

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,647 Posts
I wish that segment with Dean Ambrose getting shots in his ass never happened, cos it was fucking stupid, made Dean look like a fucking idiot and was the thing that made him decide he wanted out of WWE for good. I mean, he would have likely left anyway but it was still the final nail in the coffin for him, which makes it an awful segment, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

On a similar note, I also wish that segment where Dean said that karma came to get Roman cos of his leukemia never happened either cos that was absolutely awful and heartbreaking and it's clear Dean didn't want to say it.

· Registered
1,968 Posts
I could watch the Austin/Vince McMahon segments again and again. Especially the beer bath. And also when Austin was heel with Angle and they both sang and needed hugs from Vince.

In terms of cringe worthy segments, Sami Zayn and Bobby Lashley’s “sisters” tops the list for me.

· Pissing in the Mainstream
1,977 Posts
Can you explain to me what beaver cleavage was?

When they broke up the head bangers, Mosh from the Head bangers had this awful gimmick where him and his mother (which came off as incest) were doing a raunchy Beaver Cleaver like gimmick. It did not last very long, he broke character mid promo and eventually was reunited with Thrasher.

· I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

When they broke up the head bangers, Mosh from the Head bangers had this awful gimmick where him and his mother (which came off as incest) were doing a raunchy Beaver Cleaver like gimmick. It did not last very long, he broke character mid promo and eventually was reunited with Thrasher.
wow yeah that sounds terrible.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.