Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does he still stay in kayfabe 24/7 or does he just have legitimate hatred for a bunch of people? lol.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
He's been drinking and doing drugs for 30 years now. So yeah, at this point hes basically just fucking off the wall crazy.

He actually only really hates a few people. George Bush (for creating war). Hulk Hogan (for being a hollywood prick). Jake The Snake Roberts (for not sharing his coke). And Warrior (for being a giant egotistical douche). Guys like Dibiase and Savage and Volkoff, he hates them for the lulz.

Oh, and he hates Michael Jackson alive. But for some reason he loves Michael Jackson dead. He actually uses those terms to describe how he feels about someone.

http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Yeah, Sheik is a fucking lunatic. I do think he has some legit hate for some people though, Hogan is certainly a definite.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Sheiky Baby needs to be a commentator. Everything that man says is absolutely epic.

And I've yet to find a video of him where he doesn't call Hulk Hogan "a gay." Even things that have nothing to do with Hulk Hogan - things that have nothing to do with wrestling - he still manages to get that line in. :lmao

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Just don't mention B. Brian Blair.

Or how Wendy Richter didn't want to 'have some of his medicine'

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
ARE YOU A FUCKIN REAL MAN OR ARE YOU THE GAY LIKE HULK HOGAN!!?!?!?

Any person who talks like this in casual conversation, is definitely crazy.

FAAK!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Am I the only one who has trouble understanding the Iron Sheik? When I hear him talk I only understand "Hulk Hogan", "Gay" and "FAK".

·
Banned
542 Posts
Does he still stay in kayfabe 24/7 or does he just have legitimate hatred for a bunch of people? lol.

^ Why i follow him on Twitter.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'd love to meet the guy and ask him about the B. Brian Blair thing... he SERIOUSLY hates that guy and has some thing about wanting to "break his back, make him humble".... sounds a bit gay to me!

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Him tweeting X Pac and asking if he's the intelligent Jew or the gay was incredible. Also 'douche bag the Scott Hall'.

Fuck the Santino.

He's genuinely hilarious, on every single level.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
kayfabing dude. theres a few interviews floating around where hes calm and chilled out, theres a good one where he is talking about a backstage fight in wcw and cant say stings name properly and calls him 'stink' legend.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Sheiky Baby needs to be a commentator. Everything that man says is absolutely epic.

And I've yet to find a video of him where he doesn't call Hulk Hogan "a gay." Even things that have nothing to do with Hulk Hogan - things that have nothing to do with wrestling - he still manages to get that line in. :lmao
If Sheik becomes a commentator you wouldn't be able to hear anything half the time due to backstage cutting his mic every time he says the word "Fack you Hulk Hogan" :lmao

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Heres a video of Shiek talking about Luna Vachons 10 inch tounge.

Iron Sheik have a 10 inch cock. Uhhh Muuuulan what is her name?

Who? Luna!

Muna Muchan.

Luna Vachon.

Luna Vashin my good friend I love you, whatever you are. But your tongue remind me--10 inch tongue you have. Same as Iron Sheik-10 inch cock we have. We, one for Hulk Hogan, one for Brian Blair. To me we fuck their ass and you suck with your tongue, that fuckin' jabroni piece of shit Brian Blair. **Drool**

1 - 20 of 43 Posts