Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Whole Cake Island arc on going, what's your thoughts so far and what do you think is next? Wano or Reverie? Seems like years since Zorro has made an appearance. But this is supposed to be the year/s of Sanji :lol

Warning to anime only watchers, this thread contains manga spoilers.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: One Piece Discussion Thread

New chapter is out.

Loved how the Charlotte family reacted to the news of Luffy defeating Katakuri

Only one more chapter away from the 900th, do you think Oda will make it a big one? Maybe a Kaido appearance or begin the Reverie arc with a bang?

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts

I think that the Reverie arc is coming next after Whole Cake but probably be short but also very important for the future ( maybe the end of the shichibukai system ? )

Wano Kuni arc is going to be so HUGE ... Time to Zorro to shine

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,104 Posts

Just realized that I didn't read a single chapter since 784. Have to catch up sometime in future.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Fixed.

I'm liking this arc but I'm hoping it ends now because, you know, I would like to be alive when One Piece ends.
LMAO you're right, but it doesn't seem so long as he was quite involved in the Dressrosa arc.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts

Can't remember but i think Oda said can run One Piece for at least 7-8 years to be honest.
I expect One Piece to last for another 15 years. We still don't know the last new admiral. Blackbeard hasn't appeared since the timeskip. We haven't seen Kaido fighting. We don't know anything about some of the Supernovas like Jewelry and I think all of them will have an important role, just like Capone and Law. We haven't met Vegapunk either. Strawhats still have to visit Wano and Elbaf. Luffy has never met his father. Fleet Admiral Sakazuki, Vice Admiral Smoker and Captain Coby should get a rather important role in some future arc, and same with characters like Buggy and Weevil. You can keep counting and realize there are still tons of things that should happen before One Piece ends.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

I think that the Reverie arc is coming next after Whole Cake but probably be short but also very important for the future ( maybe the end of the shichibukai system ? )

Wano Kuni arc is going to be so HUGE ... Time to Zorro to shine
You'd think Reverie is the major arc, no doubt it will be significant but I think the Wano one is the major one as Beast Pirates will likely be the biggest challenge they've faced yet, it will probably fill some more gaps into Roger's journey and they'll learn more about how to get to Raftel.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts

I'm not sure than the Mugiwaras will be involed in Reverie arc. Probably more about characters like Vivi, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Riku etc.. but i think something really big is coming from this.

However i think the Wano Kuni is going to run at least one year

·
Life is Good.
3,923 Posts

Very interesting how Oda tends to introduce heel-like characters and then throughout the arc(s) gives us an opportunity to like them. :lol

First with Pudding and now the Vinsmoke siblings.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

21 years going, and Oda creates the greatest single character in the Whole Cake story arc. Katakuri is GOAT tier villain, rarely I loved a character that much.

Attachments

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts

The Luffy/Katakuri anime's fight got everything to be EPIC don't screw that Toei.

That new edit opening is fucking badass btw

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

21 years going, and Oda creates the greatest single character in the Whole Cake story arc. Katakuri is GOAT tier villain, rarely I loved a character that much.
Holy shit, these two pages were fucking awesome

·
Registered
8,333 Posts

Wow an actual One Piece thread. Nice these posts get lost in the anime discussion one.

So this last chapter was pretty happy right, everything going well, too well. Last time something went this according to plan well someone got a magma punch to the midsection so I'm actually pretty nervous now :enzo

Calling it now Big New Morgan will tell the whole world Luffy beat Katakuri as a big F u to the Big Mom pirates :suckit

1 - 20 of 157 Posts