Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZe6LvqQaVk

Who says Hart cant cut a promo? I put this up there with almost anything when it comes to body language, delivery and just comedic gold!

"He's a jam up guy"
"High flyer of the highest magnitude" lol
"A groin pull the likes you never seen your whole life"

Just great. Plus he has other great shit from back in the day but im lazy.

·
Hot Dreams!
4,098 Posts
Hart can cut a promo, though he was noticably uncomfortable infront of the camera prior to his first WWF championship run.

I always saw Bret as someone monotonous, but you could tell that he was passionate during his promos, and that helped him alot in getting over with the non-wrestling purists. With Bret the stuff he said FELT real, and to me that's just as important as being very well articulated and charismatic.

1997 was definitely his shining moment on the mic.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
LOL, the El Dandy promo. I love Bret.

Hart can cut a promo, though he was noticably uncomfortable infront of the camera prior to his first WWF championship run.

I always saw Bret as someone monotonous, but you could tell that he was passionate during his promos, and that helped him alot in getting over with the non-wrestling purists. With Bret the stuff he said FELT real, and to me that's just as important as being very well articulated and charismatic.

1997 was definitely his shining moment on the mic.
Bret was awesome during 1997. I think it was his best year.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
I think Bret's best promo was in early 1997, the one where he told the fans they don't respect him and he doesn't respect them so the WWF fans from coast to coast can kiss his ass. It's the 1 that stands out most, along with the promo he cut after the Bulldog/Owen match the very next week where Owen broke down crying. It wasn't really the best but I found it entertaining, especially the shot of Bret hugging with his family and glancing down with a rather evil look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts