Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading on other forums lately that the WWE has contaced ImageShack telling them to block the use of copyrighted images from the WWE or they will issue an injunction against them. I red that yesterday then looked on my site and noticed all WWE pictures had been banned. Guessing that the same has happened at all sites.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kaneanite said:
?

I'd like to see your source as well. :) Not saying I don't believe you. I just wanna read it.
I recieved an e-mail from a friend telling me about it, i e-mailed the webmaster at imageshack today and they are supose to get back to me soon, once they do i will get a copy of the e-mail and post it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Did you just upload it, or have you had it uploaded on their servers for a while? If you just uploaded it, it obviously works now because they haven't removed it yet. They can't just make it impossible to upload certain pics. Only delete them after reviewing them or something.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Did you just upload it, or have you had it uploaded on their servers for a while? If you just uploaded it, it obviously works now because they haven't removed it yet. They can't just make it impossible to upload certain pics. Only delete them after reviewing them or something.
I just uploaded it, but I've had this one on their servers for a while now, and it works:

N

·
0 Posts
They can't legally stop uncopyrighted pictures (i.e. pictures taken by fans), though. Even so, this is a joke...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts