Votes: 50 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 45 47.4%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The promo between Hunter and Flair last night alluded to the fact that HHH can't fully be "The Game", or the "Cerebral Assassin" anymore because he's no longer a full time wrestler. I loved seeing a little bit of the old school Hunter during that segment, and I'd be all for another full time run for him. He's in great shape and is quite a bit better than a lot of the wrestlers on the roster currently. I'm sure I know which way this poll will go given the intense hatred for the guy, but there's a slight possibility I might be surprised. Fire away.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO MORE OLD PEOPLE. I don't care if it's Austin, no more fucking old people. Get rid of them all. I'm sick of watching the same fucking show since 1997, evolve already. It's time. It's YEARS past time.
I see where you're coming from, but I know that HHH would be far more valuable and entertaining than the likes of Big Show, Kane, Cena, etc. He's still above average in the ring and he could definitely help elevate some of the newer talent. I know people hold his past against him, but I feel like he knows "the future" is here.

I'm suggesting a year long run that ends with a HHH/Rock Wrestlemania match at 32.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I'd love H to have one final title run.

He can put over a young guy and end it on a good note.

Reactions: BeastIncarnate

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Why the hell not, he's still the best heel in the business. When the current roster can match his intensity in promo's like he did last night with Flair then it's time for him to hang up the boots. He performed very well in every match he had last year as well and they were among the best feuds of the year.

Not to mention there's a whole new generation of stars about to come through that would benefit from working with him, him against the NXT guys in a few years the storyline practically rights itself.

·
Banned
1,789 Posts
NO MORE OLD PEOPLE. I don't care if it's Austin, no more fucking old people. Get rid of them all. I'm sick of watching the same fucking show since 1997, evolve already. It's time. It's YEARS past time.
Over 75k post and I don't think I have seen one positive post from you since I been here/lurked and if it is positive you have to add a negative in it with a oh I am sure wwe will ruin it anyway

Life must suck always being negative

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Wwe is on a precipice of a fan exodus because they haven't built fresh new stars. They rely on past legends and the mystique to sell out wrestlemania. The other big problem is they hsve current guys that are so stale, doing repeated turns, same characters and just plain fatigue that fans want a change. The fans don't care enough about the new guys, especially heels cause that road leads to the sales character of all who beats them, makes them look bad and they get obliterated.

HHH is great, but another title run is just another band aid and it'll just hurt the guys he goes over during another reign.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Over 75k post and I don't think I have seen one positive post since I been here/lurked and if it is positive you have to add a negative in it with oh I am sure wwe will ruin it anyway

Life must suck always being negative
Works out at an average of roughly 20 posts a day for ten years, who on earth has that amount of free time to post on a wrestling forum?

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wwe is on a precipice of a fan exodus because they haven't built fresh new stars. They rely on past legends and the mystique to sell out wrestlemania. The other big problem is they hsve current guys that are so stale, doing repeated turns, same characters and just plain fatigue that fans want a change. The fans don't care enough about the new guys, especially heels cause that road leads to the sales character of all who beats them, makes them look bad and they get obliterated.

HHH is great, but another title run is just another band aid and it'll just hurt the guys he goes over during another reign.
I'm not suggesting that he HAS to win the title, but I don't think it would necessarily be a negative either. If he beat people like Cena, Bryan (getting his win back... *ducks*...), Orton, etc. I wouldn't have a problem with it. Especially if someone like Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns (*ducks again*), or an upcoming NXT star takes it off of him.

HHH is the best true heel that they can utilize, and I believe that they should absolutely take the opportunity while they can.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Only hardcore fans care about Raw now too. You've got to be devout to watch this shit. There's a reason why the ratings have gone from 4's to 2's in the span of about a year and a half.

Besides, the thing they need the most revenue from out of all their platforms is the network, and who is the network targeted to? Exactly. Make your loyal fanbase happy.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts