Wrestling Forum banner

One good thing about the cancellation of WWE Superstars

956 Views 14 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  MOBELS
No Chris Masters vs. Tyler Reks match every week. :)
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Hopefully no Chris Masters or Tyler Reks, period.

But that means they be on SD.
If there was one thing that show was good for, it was keeping the crappy wrestlers off RAW/SD.
Amen brother.

· Registered
7,244 Posts
they had a bunch of good matches so i have no idea why this thread was even made but masters should be above superstars matches anyways

· Banned
4,476 Posts
your an idiot
I'm an idiot because Tyler Reks is a joke? He has talent, sure, but the gimmicks he has been given have been fucking ridiculous. First he was a surfer, no he's a... caveman? I think?

And I just have never been a Chris Masters fan.

And, by the way, if you're going to call someone an idiot, try not to look like one yourself while you're doing it.

· FEED ME LESS!
3,857 Posts
I'm an idiot because Tyler Reks is a joke? He has talent, sure, but the gimmicks he has been given have been fucking ridiculous. First he was a surfer, no he's a... caveman? I think?

And I just have never been a Chris Masters fan.

And, by the way, if you're going to call someone an idiot, try not to look like one yourself while you're doing it.
they are BOTH great talents. Masters is getting a push anyway thats clear. and reks when he had the surfer gimmick was stupid. But caveman? because he has dreadlocks? your a typical NH person making me wish I was somewhere else.

· Registered
349 Posts
Actually they were some of the only well worked matches I have seen in quite some time.

· Registered
604 Posts
I actually thought Tyler Reks vs Chris Masters was pretty solid to be honest, I think they only had 3 matches or 4.If you wanna talk repetitive hopefully we'll be getting no more Santino Marella/ Vladimir Kozlov vs The Usos. That we've seen 20 times if not more

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,308 Posts
they are BOTH great talents. Masters is getting a push anyway thats clear. and reks when he had the surfer gimmick was stupid. But caveman? because he has dreadlocks? your a typical NH person making me wish I was somewhere else.
Really?

There both horrible and haven't done shit for the WWE. Also sad on the fact of the cancellation of Superstars as we'll do longer see Zack Ryder, Primo, Trent Barretta and Curt Hawkins put on great matches, also this could lead to a lot of realeases

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.