Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...When NXT comes on the air
Cole will be like welcome to the longest running weekly episodic show in the History of Television!!!
And no one will have seen one show on tv :lmao

How long has Season (?) been?

The good thing about IMO is its unofficially a Storylined show for the undercard and up and coming wrestlers
I wonder if it'll ever officially become a Brand?

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
#WishfulThinking

I don't think it will live up to the hype you just said. I think it will die abit when WWE Network comes.

It's been around for over 2 years now (Debuted February 23, 2010) however RAW and Smackdown have been x2 times that.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I like NXT.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
The current season has been on for 14 months and the only thing I don't get is why it's still called NXT: Redemption. I mean, the only rookie left is Bateman so I guess he won and "redeemed" himself right? Even though Titus & Young ended up on Smackdown...?

Maybe it's just some really edgy thing where the NXT roster, basically all the people the writers don't care about, have to earn redemption from the creative team and get promoted to the big boy shows (like Titus & Young).

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
The current season has been on for 14 months and the only thing I don't get is why it's still called NXT: Redemption. I mean, the only rookie left is Bateman so I guess he won and "redeemed" himself right? Even though Titus & Young ended up on Smackdown...?
Watson! :D

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
It'd be great to have NXT on TV but as long as it is available somewhere then it is all good.

NXT is definitely an underated show but I hope they keep up what they are doing. More Curtis/Maxine vs Kaitlyn/Bateman please. I'm not digging Watson as much but whatever.

Here's to also having the return of Kidd and Gabriel as a team. But they will probably be all over Superstars

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Yeah to be honest NXT hasn't really focused on the whole concept of rookies earning a spot on the roster. Which is cool, it's all focused on the weird storylines and good wrestling matches. Highly entertaining show.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I'd have rather watched Kidd and Trent as a team (which was teased during a segment prior to the Gabriel thing).
Yea but he got injured :lol

Then Gabriel did too.

Come to think of it, DH Smith was fired.

Kidd is poison in tag teams, clearly needs to be a singles guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts