Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What should be the plans for Scarlett once she joins the main roster, should she get get in-ring debut, and should she be separated or not from Kross?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Yes, paired.

I didn't watch a lot of NXT - but I remember being blown away by their presentation when I first caught them there. If it worked so well, why separate them?

It's a bit similar to Heyman and Lesnar. They had such success in the past - it made total sense for Heyman to show up with Lesnar after he returned to WWE from UFC. Don't fix it if it ain't broke? Maybe in-time, they can separate on the main roster, but I think for now they should be paired.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
If she isn't aligned with Kross then she'll be dead weight on the roster just like other women like her. Pretty women who can't wrestle are useless in this era if they aren't placed in non-wrestling roles, especially when you have a roster with women like Sasha, Becky, Alexa, Bianca, Rhea and Asuka who are attractive and competent professional wrestlers.

I don't believe Scarlett will help Kross much on the main roster, but she can't hurt it much either.

·
Registered
550 Posts
"Can we have another Cuck angle with Scarlett and Bobby Lashley PLEASE! OmG that would be SO funny! we all know a geek like Karen Kross can't get a hot chick like Bordeaux!"

- Some WWE Writer probably

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Pair with Kross, drop the satanist gimmick and do something similar to Edge & Lita's gimmick.

If she isn't aligned with Kross then she'll be dead weight on the roster just like other women like her. Pretty women who can't wrestle are useless in this era if they aren't placed in non-wrestling roles, especially when you have a roster with women like Sasha, Becky, Alexa, Bianca, Rhea and Asuka who are attractive and competent professional wrestlers.

I don't believe Scarlett will help Kross much on the main roster, but she can't hurt it much either.
She CAN wrestle. Have you ever seen any of her work or are you just assuming that because she's attractive, she MUST lack talent?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,839 Posts
Keep them paired for now and then let them go their own way once they've gained enough exposure on the roster.

·
Registered
248 Posts

Scarlett can wrestle, check out her old matches on the indies before she signed with WWE. She beat Shotzi Blackheart and other indie/WWE names.

·
Registered
14,800 Posts
It seems.. odd to me that having a stable or "pairing" should automatically and irrevocably limit any given member. If one does win a title or an accolade it would seem you just need to have the other "members" actually just not act like jealous, spoiled children to keep a group functional? If you have a valet in a group/pairing just let them do matches and not have the other member(s) not complain about it? Maybe even for a big one actually appear interested and.. heaven forbid.. support them at ringside or announcing if a heel stable/pairing?

I guess I could be looking at it from a wrong angle but it just seems like.. incompetence if you can't have characters dial back acting like jealous, spoiled children for a little while.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Scarlett can wrestle, check out her old matches on the indies before she signed with WWE. She beat Shotzi Blackheart and other indie/WWE names.
In six months Vince will have them throwing food at each other in catering. Kross will probably have a cuck gimmick with one of them too.

·
Registered
765 Posts
At this point I'd just like to see Scarlett on TV again. I've been saying for a long time that I hope she's finally given a chance to do something on her own as well though, seeing as she didn't do JACK SHIT in NXT. The fact she literally only took like ONE BUMP is disgraceful for someone like her and what she was doing in the indies. I don't care if she becomes a resident jobber like Zelina, I'd still like to see her being active in the ring, improving like she was before she joined WWE, cutting promos etc things that actually add to HER career too. I also have a hard time believing if she gets to do stuff, Vince/Creative/whoever won't realize she has a lot of potential.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If Kross is so bland without Scarlett, maybe WWE should pair her with somebody with higher ceiling?

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Paired with Kross, their can be alliances hell why not have Kross and Scarlett be apart of a stable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts