Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one besides me think vince should have kept him buying wcw on the low and just kept the monday night wars going ? i mean i like the invasion story line with wwe getting the wcw title and vice versa but i mean after that was over it was all u had to watch and with no comaption it sort of fell off to me but if he kept it alive and just backed do u think it would still be going today ?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Nah, made the invasion more impactful when the wcw guys were on raw. Wish vince would have bought out the top WCW guys' contracts like the nWo & Goldberg though. Booker T & DDP were the only guys I reognized as a kid!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, made the invasion more impactful when the wcw guys were on raw. Wish vince would have bought out the top WCW guys' contracts like the nWo & Goldberg though. Booker T & DDP were the only guys I reognized as a kid!
yea i mean he tryed to bring them all over but they all left when they time was up but imagin if they never stoped doing they shit on wcw but just got better sets and had the money to relly go at wwe i mean all the pyro and the money to push big stars would have been awsome in my opione

1 - 3 of 3 Posts