Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 1 The whole world dosnt watch Impact., and 2 No one really cares about Jeff/Karen/and Kurt.

When i watch the segments with The Jarrets and their children. I had a bad taste in my mouth. Looking at Jeff's 3 Daughters, you can clearly see that he has brainwashed them. There were NO pictures of their real mother Jill shown on their walls in their house. Jeff's Lies and manipulation ,on what he has done in the last several months are tasteless and i am sure God will punish him.

Jeff Let his wife Jill just lie in her death bed, while he was sleeping around with Karen Angle. Jeff has no morals ,he has no self respect and he sure dosnt care for his children and he dosnt care for Jill's family.

I think this whole Angle is disrespectful and it shouldnt be played out on our Televisions. This is a private matter and GOD why the hell do they have to have their children on camera?

What i feel bad is for too is that When Karen says her marriage with Kurt was nothing to her and she says it in front of her kids! Her kids! I wonder what the hell they think of that comment...

What does Kurt/Jeff and Karen tell their kids .."Kids this just a storyline, and don't believe everything we say, its all for TV ratings and Uncle Vince Russo wants us to say this"

and BTW did you see the last segment where Karen and Kurt's son was in his diaper? I mean I know the future segments will show Jeff Humiliating Kurt and Karens son, and he may take his aggression out on him.

Overall this storyline sux! Jeff will always be a scumbag, he is not a man., and any man that brainwashes his kids should be punished!

·
Fortune's always hiding.
2,601 Posts
You're an idiot. Do you know Jeff personally? Do you know the situation at all with his family? Your reading way too much into whats kayfabe and what's not, I'm sure his children are fine or else they would most definetly NOT run the angle.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all the children here involved are minors, they do what their parents tell them what to do. So they really have no decision on what to say and do. All i know is that if they keep involving these kids in their segments, some real emotions will show. Brainwashing your own daughters is like the worst thing to ever do.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Im English so excuse me if im wrong..

To OP..You are usung religious morals to slate jj..yet you have a Confederate flag in ur pic? Isnt that a sign of racism now-a-days?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
For 1 The whole world dosnt watch Impact., and 2 No one really cares about Jeff/Karen/and Kurt.

When i watch the segments with The Jarrets and their children. I had a bad taste in my mouth. Looking at Jeff's 3 Daughters, you can clearly see that he has brainwashed them. There were NO pictures of their real mother Jill shown on their walls in their house. Jeff's Lies and manipulation ,on what he has done in the last several months are tasteless and i am sure God will punish him.

Jeff Let his wife Jill just lie in her death bed, while he was sleeping around with Karen Angle. Jeff has no morals ,he has no self respect and he sure dosnt care for his children and he dosnt care for Jill's family.

I think this whole Angle is disrespectful and it shouldnt be played out on our Televisions. This is a private matter and GOD why the hell do they have to have their children on camera?

What i feel bad is for too is that When Karen says her marriage with Kurt was nothing to her and she says it in front of her kids! Her kids! I wonder what the hell they think of that comment...

What does Kurt/Jeff and Karen tell their kids .."Kids this just a storyline, and don't believe everything we say, its all for TV ratings and Uncle Vince Russo wants us to say this"

and BTW did you see the last segment where Karen and Kurt's son was in his diaper? I mean I know the future segments will show Jeff Humiliating Kurt and Karens son, and he may take his aggression out on him.

Overall this storyline sux! Jeff will always be a scumbag, he is not a man., and any man that brainwashes his kids should be punished!
Ummmmmmmm, yes. You could clearly see 2 of his daughters could barely hold back their laughter at times - these at home with the Jarrett's segments were hilarious. He has not brainwashed his and Kurt's kids for goodness sake.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Although I agree with the fact that the kids shouldn't be brought into storylines, especially this one, all of the stuff you stated about Jeff is unfounded.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
The Jarrett segments were funny. It's tasteless but it's fucking wrestling! That's what I want.

Also I don't think Jeff started fucking Karen until 2008 or 2009. He definitely didn't cheat on Jill with her. Karen cheating on Kurt with Jeff though, nobody knows for sure. Jill passed away months before Karen became a regular on air character in 2007.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You do know it's an angle right? You didn't need to bring God into the equation, saying God will punish Jarrett for a SCRIPTED STORYLINE. Yeah, it's in bad taste, but at this point you have to be whatever about it. Jarrett didn't brainwash anybody, he informed the kids of what was going on and just told them how to act on camera, how does that dictate what kind of father he is outside of what you see in 30 second segments? Not only that, why would they show pictures of Jill? The point is for them to look like douchebag heels who basically say "fuck my last marriage, I wasn't happy until I found you". If you get pissed at the anngle, it's working, but if you get this mad, you should just stop watching wrestling altogether.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

To OP..You are usung religious morals to slate jj..yet you have a Confederate flag in ur pic? Isnt that a sign of racism now-a-days?
The Confederate flag is usually used as a representation of Southern Heritage, not racism. Though depending on who's repping it, it CAN be perceived as something that is a symbolism of racism(usually from KKK members or it supporters).

Anyway OP I get where you're coming from but I think you're overreacting alittle. TBH the whole morality of it hasn't crossed my mind once compared to the thought of just how tired and overdone this angle has been. Honestly how many times are we gonna see Angle feud with Jarrett with Karen somehow thrown in there?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
OP while i agree that the storyline is bad and the segment was brutal to watch... you're taking it a bit too far don't you think?

these kids obviously knew it wasn't a serious thing, you could have seen none of their reactions or comments came out as legit... karen angle showed once again she might be the worst on-screen personality in wrestling since sharmell and jenna morasca, plus some awful writing (to the point of turning this "serious" storyline into a comedy)

jeff might have come out as a bad actor aswell for this, but... he's no brainwasher... i mean i know he's not too good at this storyline but there's no need to overreact to it, just take it easy

plus, tna always tries to use real life issues to "make it more real", even if this angle bombs they will still try with something else

bottom line: TAKE IT EASY DUDE

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
all the children here involved are minors, they do what their parents tell them what to do. So they really have no decision on what to say and do. All i know is that if they keep involving these kids in their segments, some real emotions will show. Brainwashing your own daughters is like the worst thing to ever do.
Ahhh god...you don't know shit about the real situation. Maybe after they taped the segment Angle was joining them for dinner.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I find no appeal in this storyline when it involves the kids. I understand what they're trying to create, but to me Just Jeff and Angle, and maybe Karen (I don't even care if she's involved) works just fine for me in this fued. After this feud is up, then what? Angle is not suppose to wrestle anymore, they worked Angle into a corner. The only way to bring him back after defeating Jeff is having someone worst or more powerful then Jeff, which I don't think there is anything that could get deeper under Angle's skin than this personal style fued.

·
Registered
369 Posts
What are you talking about OP?

That segmnent was funny!

The music, the cheesiness of the acting and his kids giggling at the dinner table when they're saying grace and bigging up daddy Jeff, it was funny.

Its not real! Your confucing fact with fiction and adding in stuff that isn't even true or proven.

Jeff's videos know how to draw heat!

Don't tell me you called the police after Jeff showed that video of him using submission holds on kids at a dojo!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I was loving the whole Kurt/JJ thing.

However, after the "MMA" match it was clear that this whole thing is fake and just a story. Last night's Impact episode further verified that this is all just a storyline and JJ/Angle/Karen/&Kids are all just playing out a script together. I doubt there is ANY real tension at all. Either the Karen and JJ thing is fake (they are not really married), or Angle is genuinely happy for Karen and does not care that Karen and JJ hooked up. I guess its even possible that Angle and Karen are not even divorced and they are just acting it all out on TV (and dirt sheets).

Either way, it WAS entertaining when it was believable. Now, its not so much believable so its not as entertaining to me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
What a moron OP is.

Of course the whole world isn't watching. When does THAT ever happen? The world cup? I guess so. The olympics? I guess so.

It's just something people say! OP's tighty whiteys must get tied in severe knots quite often.

·
Not Everybody Likes Us
473 Posts

The Confederate flag is NOT representative of hate of any race/religion or any others. their is racist groups that may use the likeness of the Confederate flag, but the flag itself does not represent hate.

·
The Middle Rope
2,451 Posts
I think your getting way too drawn into the storyline bro.

Maybe Angle does really hate Jarrett deep down but lets face it, Angle is nailing some hot super model nowadays and probably is glad to be rid of that skank Karen Angle.

That storyline sucks anyway, i skip through that segment to follow the immortal Angle.

although I will definitley watch Kurt Angle shoot on Jarrett when they do eventually get in the ring for a legit match.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts