Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
7/10
But Barret gets a 10, he was so on tonight. :D

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
8/10

wwe gave mic time on guys(cena, miz, riley, and barrett) who can actually talk mixed in with solid and fun tv matches in borrison/kidd, orton/gabriel, sheamus/bryan, and miz/cena plus cm punk is on raw

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
7. Solid RAW. Decent matches. I hope after BR, we get a Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan feud. That match left me wanting more.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
8-8.5 Barrett is such a damn good heel, and this is only his first year in WWE.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
7. Solid RAW. Decent matches. I hope after BR, we get a Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan feud. That match left me wanting more.
Same, really enjoyable little TV match for the time they were given. They certainly proved to me that a PPV match would be worth a look.

At the same time, I think the US title is a step down for Sheamus - but who cares if it's a good feud I suppose.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
9/10 ... hell i can't argue a 10

they ACTUALLY wrestled... and the wrestling was actually good.
Now I'm not one to watch WWE waiting on ****+ matches... I usually watch for the E part....
but tonight had everything.

I'm still in a fucking MARK OUT COMA over Barrett. That was beautifullllllllllllllll heel work
holy god it was amazing

But the Danielson match ...amazing
The Punk match .... amazing
hell even the Laycool/Nat promo was A+ and I could usually give a fuck about the Divas.

I'm digging the Cena w/ Nexus story line more than I thought I would...Idk the E is making me happy lately

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,816 Posts
8.5/10

Cena's opening promo was, ironically, the rockiest part of the whole show, as he tried to navigate between trying to deny and embrace where he was in the storyline (from a kayfabe character perspective, I mean).

All of the storylines are progressing, they've been inventive in making the Team Raw business a pretty cool little dynamic and showcase for The Miz, even if you couldn't really care less about Raw vs. Smackdown in actuality, there was tons and tons of solid-to-really, really good TV wrestling to watch, CM Punk's arrival, Bryan proving he wasn't buried at all and having a terrific match with Sheamus, decent Orton vs. Gabriel bout, continuation of Goldust/DiBiase, surprisingly morally ambiguous R-Truth/Cena confrontation, a decent set-up for the continuation of Natalya/LayCool, good Miz vs. Cena match, practically zero comedy segments (were there any? I can't think of one, unless you count the trailer for Show's movie) and best of all, that final promo confrontation between Barrett and Cena, that was genuinely golden and makes me smile when I think about it.

I don't know, if pressed I might even go 9/10, but it's at least 8.5. Strong Raw with a fine emphasis on wrestling after last week's storyline-dominated show.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts