Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT IS HOURS AFTER THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH! WHY HASN'T THE PPV FORUM'S NAME BEEN CHANGED? YOU DAMN ADMINS LAG!!!! THE NEXT PPV IS VENGEANCE!!!!!!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: OMFG, YOU FUCKING LAGGERS

Who banned you? Oh, wait, it was me.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D-Man said:
RAW/Vengeance?

How about just "Vengeance?"
stfu, it's the new way.

RAW hosts Vengeance, so having it in the title would be best. I never really liked the title idea as I used description, but Amish used the title, so it just stuck. For SmackDown!, it'll just be SD!. No sense in half-assing the title...

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I see...

Well, I would say, "RAW - Vengeance" looks better than "RAW/Vengeance" or however it is now...

Speaking of descriptions, don't you think the PPV Forum's description is too long? I mean it's not really necessary to tell people, "They roll around once a month, bla bla bla." It's not like you put "It airs every Monday/Thursday night" for the RAW/Smackdown forums.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Didn't baby boy say he was gonna leave? I thought I read a post of his saying he was gonna leave.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
SHAKEITVICTORIA said:
Didn't baby boy say he was gonna leave? I thought I read a post of his saying he was gonna leave.
You must remember to look at the dates that things are posted. He's said he was going to "leave" countless times, but none recently that I can remember. They're all jokes anyway. He'll never truly leave.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Kaneanite said:
You must remember to look at the dates that things are posted. He's said he was going to "leave" countless times, but none recently that I can remember. They're all jokes anyway. He'll never truly leave.
Well the one i read was posted in May I think. I didn't know he's posted it a lot of times.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
D-Man said:
Speaking of descriptions, don't you think the PPV Forum's description is too long? I mean it's not really necessary to tell people, "They roll around once a month, bla bla bla." It's not like you put "It airs every Monday/Thursday night" for the RAW/Smackdown forums.
True. I never added that, and PPVs are more than once a month now.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts