Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
^BANNED.

Yeah, they're not that great but they get the point across. First one is cool and all. But, the gradient BG could be better. The 2nd; the hat looks good, but text isn't.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
You notice how there are some newbies who have been here for 1 Day and taken the peolpe who have taken Mods old names. Like I just notices there's a new Kaneanite and now there a alexxx. I don't think i'll change my name anytime soon.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alexxxx, love the user title.:)
Might also love the user title for the babyboy, olympiczero, orezcipmylo, and Kaneanite accounts that were recently made. And what odd timing too. Just after all those users changed their names.:)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^That's why I'm not changing my username. A while ago all the staff names were changed to mock Shawn and his Shawn160189230 whatever it was. All the staff used their first names with the same numbers Shawn had. I went to go back to Rajah but Kliqster took it, as well as my avatar and sig. Nitemare changed it all back.
Anyway, both banners look a bit boring. They are very good quality but don't grab you the way banners from you guys normally do.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Cody, what justification did you have to ban, which I assume you did, this alexxxx. So they "stole" a name, no reason to ban.

EDIT: Upon further looking up or whatever, you had other reasons. Good day.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, such as the same person making various accounts with all our recently changed names, with all false emails such as [email protected](chinky? wtf? LEE?), just to be a smart ass and take our old usernames. Cute plan.:)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually, that was me. I changed the persons uernames by adding an extra letter. There was alexxx, babyboy, olympiczero, etc. Now they're alexxx, babyboyy, olympiczeroo, and so on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts