Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
I don't need to add any more to be correct. Being over with 7 million fans watching and cheering for him versus 700k in AEW, 1.4 in WWE and whatever NJPW did isn't even close. I know it's just a forum, my guy. I simply disputed your point and you're yet to adequately dispute mine. I'm over you guys making baseless claims because they're involved in AEW, repeating yourselves until we get sick of the debate and stop, then you guys claiming a win. He's simply not even close to being more over now than he ever was.

·
Banned
2,795 Posts
Good chat. I'll see you in the next 'MJF is the Greatest on the Mic Ever' thread, or the 'Brodie Lee is the Best Big Man Ever' thread. Maybe time to start a 'Britt Baker is the Best Women's Wrestler Ever' thread. 'Jon Moxley is the Next Stone Cold'. 'Marko Stunt is the Same as Rey Mysterio!' or 'Shawn Spears should be a Main Eventer'. 'The Young Bucks are the Best Tag Team Ever' could be a fun one. What about 'Evil Uno is the Greatest Masked Man Ever'. That one would be a hoot!

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
Good chat. I'll see you in the next 'MJF is the Greatest on the Mic Ever' thread, or the 'Brodie Lee is the Best Big Man Ever' thread. Maybe time to start a 'Britt Baker is the Best Women's Wrestler Ever' thread. 'Jon Moxley is the Next Stone Cold'. 'Marko Stunt is the Same as Rey Mysterio!' or 'Shawn Spears should be a Main Eventer'. 'The Young Bucks are the Best Tag Team Ever' could be a fun one. What about 'Evil Uno is the Greatest Masked Man Ever'. That one would be a hoot!
See ya.

·
Registered
7,685 Posts
Lol when has he been more over in his career? In the 2000's he was just over in WWE. Now he's over in WWE (if he were ever to return), in AEW as a credible World Champion who has his theme music sang by the crowd, and also in Japan in his matches with Omega. He's a bigger star now than he has ever been.
Wait, are you talking Chris Jericho? He's never been more over than he was between 1998 and 2001. It's ridiculous to imply anything else.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Kenny was in a sink or swim position and he sank. He's just not good enough to be on the top of the card in an American national promotion.

·
Registered
12,594 Posts
I personally think the bigger mistake was splitting up the NJPW and ROH partnership into three distinct companies.

I get that Khan wanted to start his own company, but now all three companies are weaker than they have to be.

In the long term I may be proven wrong though, and hope I am.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like when threads like this are made and people are like "We'll see the real Omega return soon!" and "Just because you feel his booking is bad doesn't mean it is"

Lets be real here, AEW much like the majority of the guys they have just don't know how to use Omega. This isn't part of some swerve or some massive story line where we're going to see Kenny turn up and become this gigantic big star that everyone is expecting him to be. Keep in mind this is a company that can't even keep their story lines straight week to week and has gaping holes in almost every story they do.

Kenny now is an expensive midcarder for AEW and will remain that way whilst working the occasional main event.
Let's be real,I disagree strongly. He'll find his footing eventually.

·
Registered
68 Posts
He's not, it's the AEW super fans carrying on again.

Jericho has been more over in his career. The fans sing his song because it's a cool as fuck song and is really catchy whilst in WWE his song wasn't as catchy. He definitely was a bigger star when he was being watched by millions every week as opposed to 700,000 viewers now.

Do you recall when he beat Triple H on RAW in 2000? RAW's rating that night was a 6.7 (About 7 million people if my ratings knowledge is up to date) and a packed out arena went mental for it. 7 MILLION people and an audience full of people cheered Jericho on as he beat Triple H for the WWE Title but you're trying to claim that a TV audience of 700,000 and an arena of 3000 smart marks singing Judas means he's more over than ever.

He's over, just be happy with that. I don't know why AEW super fans are so completely obsessed with things being "the best ever" or guys being "The most over they ever have".
Why do you wwe nut swallowers always bitch and complain about what aew fans do? Are you upset because they like and enjoy something you dont?

61 - 70 of 70 Posts