Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know the title makes it sound like a Hollywood Johnson style rant. But seriously, what the fuck?

It's wrong for a guy to just randomly cop a feel, isn't it? But when some woman who thinks she's a "cougar" or whatever (puke) grabs a hold of my fine twenty-year-old rear, that's okay?

No ... just no.

Sexism works both ways.
UGH.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Sheikuation™;9057958 said:
Doesn't bother me if they're hot. I have no problem with a Cougar/MILF.
Is she hot? Because honestly thats all that matters.
:lmao Very true, but

If any of these kind of people I've had dealings with were hot, I wouldn't have made this rant, would I? If it was TNA's Tara ... different story.

I'm not going for a clunge dive unless the clunge is appealing.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
So...

this thread is your cry for help, after a woman sexually molested you?

I'm not judging. Just be careful! This thread might attract some perverts and more old women, who get horny over your sensibility.

Maybe, just maybe, this is the original reason for your sexual magnetism on ugly old chicks?!

(I only want to help)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm ... gem'no, you make a good point. It's not exactly a "cry for help" though, not like I'm mentally scarred or anything. Lulz. Double standards just piss me off is what I was saying.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
double standards keep the world turning.

bitch better not be asking me for no sandwich after we get it right and get it tight, that's her job.

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,497 Posts
If older ugly women weren't there to grab your ass, then your ass would never get grabbed.

I don't see a problem here.

merry xmas everyone

·
Banned
187 Posts
Hello 3:16, how are you today?

It's even worse when these old slags mock you for being young. I had an old woman ask me if my mother knew i was out tonight. I replied "I'd rather be my age than yours you old bitch" Maybe i'm a disrespectful fella, but sometimes, you have to be firm with these lasses. Oh, and remember, any holes a goal, if shes on it, make her night fella!

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson

Reactions: ThatzNotCool

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
cockroaches can survive nuclear war, redead. invincible little motherfuckers.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

It's even worse when these old slags mock you for being young. I had an old woman ask me if my mother knew i was out tonight. I replied "I'd rather be my age than yours you old bitch" Maybe i'm a disrespectful fella, but sometimes, you have to be firm with these lasses. Oh, and remember, any holes a goal, if shes on it, make her night fella!

You're a disrespectfull fella,fella,and why just cause my fella just doesn't get along with teethless cougars you don't have to say him to go all fellacio on them. If your fellas were to be fellad up by old female fellas what would you'd do?

Anyway,why the hell am I talking to a cock from the hills?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Hmm ... gem'no, you make a good point. It's not exactly a "cry for help" though, not like I'm mentally scarred or anything. Lulz. Double standards just piss me off is what I was saying.
Good way to take it, man.

That's what she said.

Just kidding. ;-)

·
Banned
187 Posts
You're a disrespectfull fella,fella,and why just cause my fella just doesn't get along with teethless cougars you don't have to say him to go all fellacio on them. If your fellas were to be fellad up by old female fellas what would you'd do?

Anyway,why the hell am I talking to a cock from the hills?
My eyes were bleeding reading that fella. I don't even know how to respond.

·
40,767 Posts

She wanted you. But she was testing to see if you were 12 years old mentally. You passed the test.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Well if she doesn't wanna take you back to her place or your place and fuck then there's really no reason for that to happen but I would kinda like that myself personally. The problem I seem to have with older woman is they always want the young guys my age that look even younger than they are that don't even understand sex yet. It's like their divorced husbands were too sexually advanced for them or something. I actually love the way they look with all that make up like those Beatiful Face old lady Facelift, makeup shows. That's my kinda "older granny dream woman" right there. The thing is that most of these ladies play too hard to get then they say that the guys come for them.

Well I'm a new age man and I wouldn't mind a younger girl going after me if she was really hot and I would in turn go after her. It has to work 50/50 and not just the man go after the woman or the woman go after the man and he gets scared and runs the other way and gets made fun of by his boys for "being scarred of pussy"

·
Banned
187 Posts
She wanted you. But she was testing to see if you were 12 years old mentally. You passed the test.
Hello Mrmister, how are you today?

That was a pathetic insult fella, i expected more from you.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts