Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else think this would be a good move for Jack Swagger to start promoting their deodarant? I know it sounds funny, but Swagger has that weird humor, and so does their Old Spice Swagger commercials. It seems like something that could help get him over in various ways.

On a more serious note I think the WWE needs to start shaping this man's character. His last name could go very well with what type of character he should have. Where is the Swagger Jack? His goofy nature doesn't really say I got "Swagger". Personally I have always assumed that having "swagger" meant you knew how to carry yourself, and were obviously at times overly confident, but more or less a proven person in this case a male subject.

This doesn't come out for me when I see Jack in the ring, or hear him on the mic. Swagger has the ability to carry the character, but it just hasn't presented itself. He needs to do what he says. Months ago Swagger claimed he wouldn't lose another match while he first went to Smackdown. That would have been great to go along with the "swagger" attitude. A nice strong winning streak for about 3 months would have made sense, and had given him the credibility that he needs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts