Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the proper area to post this, but since this is the classic wrestling section and these are classic wrestling toys, why not!!

So basically, I had a fair amount of beverages with a friend and we decided to film ourselves digging through a bin of classic wrestling legend toys. The resulting video is a nice trip down memory line, with some improvised promos being cut and questionable impressions thrown in. We both just let ourselves get caught up in the moment for some silly fun.

Please excuese that some facts and names may be wrong (such as mixing Nikolai Volkoff and Ivan Koloff)

It may start a little slow, but there are many great wrestlers featured and some ridiculous shoot promos as a result. Give it a watch for a chuckle or two.

Part One:

Part Two:

60,006 Posts
Haha yes the thumb wrestlers! Got a couple of them featured in the video
The worst part about being a wrestling fan was I went away for freshman year at college. When I came home for Christmas, my mother had bought me wrestling dolls as a present. Not the best gift for someone who was just fancying himself an adult, but I just smiled and told her Thank You.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
:lol GREAT VIDEO!

Now, if those figures were MOC, i.e. Mint on Card, you could have financed your college education!

- Mike

Reactions: SHEP!

·
Likes wrestling....
10,892 Posts
I own just about every one of those figures. Those large chunky LJN wrestling figures including some of the really rare ones like Demolition Ax, Ultimate Warrior and the second Hogan figure they made. They are all up in my attic collecting dust. I loved the Warlord figure especially.

Never got the original Slaughter (the first wrestling figure ever made) he's a little too much to tempt me on ebay.

I also have a bunch of the old He-Man type AWA figures that came out in the 80's like the Road Warriors, Baron Von Raschke, and The High Flyers.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Jakks "Bone Crunching Sound" Figures from the mid to late 90's were my favorite.
Ohh well just wait, we filmed a sequel featuring all the stars of the Attitude Era!

The little bossman and the $500,000 man lmao.....better than an episode of Robot Chicken.
Haha glad you enjoyed it, little bossman was my favourite part as well haha. Just getting lit and bull shitting through a bin of old toys, it was a blast

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I have a shit ton of the LJNs. My 6 year old likes to play with them. She calls them "macho men". I'm obviously an excellent father.

Reactions: SHEP!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.