Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if there is already a thread about this

"WWE will also bring back their "Old School" theme for the 11/15 three hour Raw in Hershey, PA, so expect lots of legends appearing that night in some capacity."

(Source: http://www.pwinsider.com/article/52...set-wwe-bringing-back-old-school-raw.html?p=1)

How old school we talking here? Attitude Era RAW? Early 90's RAW? Evolution Era RAW? Will they use the old stage for it?

Sounds interesting.

Side note: 3 3-hour RAW's in November/December!?! Overkill much? Should be good though, KOTR, Old School RAW, Slammies.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I'm looking forward to KOTR but Old School RAW and the Slammys are meh. Just a couple of gimmicks that probably won't do squat in terms of advancing the next PPV. Hopefully the winner of KOTR will be a guy on the verge of the main event, like JoMo, and it will finally put them over the top.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Side note: 3 3-hour RAW's in November/December!?! Overkill much?
Overkill seems to their thing this year.

First they grace us with a hundred Kingston/Ziggler rematches, then they whore out the elimination rules to an extent I now couldn't care less about Survivor Series, and next up is this. Who knows, they might make it a win. I doubt it though.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Hopefully Ted DiBiase, Jr will somehow team-up with his father in a match. A man can dream, right?

Oh, and i wouldn't mind if there will be another Legends Lumberjack match just like they did earlier this year when Christian faced Ted.

Ted DiBiase, Jr vs Cody Rhodes, third-generation superstars clash, i'd love to see that.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm looking forward to KOTR but Old School RAW and the Slammys are meh. Just a couple of gimmicks that probably won't do squat in terms of advancing the next PPV. Hopefully the winner of KOTR will be a guy on the verge of the main event, like JoMo, and it will finally put them over the top.
I'd also like to see the KOTR winner get a WWE/World Championship match at the next PPV.

·
I like the wrestling parts best!
701 Posts
What would be really awesome is if they did the Old School show at the Grand Ballroom in NYC. With all the people crammed in there, it would be insane. Have some legends, give 2 of the matches that night some actual time and make sure Bryan Daniel is in one of those (he'd get an insane pop at the ballroom for RAW)have Nexus come in through the crowd, man, THAT would be epic.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Will be interesting to see how they go about doing this. Should be fun to see the show with an old school touch.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
I think The Rock should show up there. I mean, its a 3 hour Raw, one week before Faster comes out, and it's a good look for him right now. It will promote the movie something serious I think.
he should but he won't

he will be "too busy" doing another movie apparently. Funny that because he was at a couple of UFC shows but when it's wrestling he's too busy.

Basically he's ashamed to be associated with wrestling, why do you think he changed his name?

I wouldn't bet on rock ever appearing again, he might make a crappy taped segment because not much effort in that, but to make an actual appearance? Ain't gonna happen.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Raw speical old school? See it good.

·
He's from Winnipeg you idiots!
433 Posts
Sounds like a fun show to me, hoping to see some of the wrestlers of long ago. I'm down with 3 3 hour Raws too!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
JoMo 3:16 says I just whipped your ass

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Stone Cold Steve Austin and Lilian Garcia beer bash?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts