Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a big legends fan. Im a big fan of the 90s. I never been to a wrestling event and regret it cause wrestling today doesnt get me pumped up to watch anymore. The old school raw is 3 hours away by driving and i can only get 1 ticket and im going to be high up top cause those are the only seats left. is it worth goin?? What you guys think??

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
If you like the old guys then it'll be worth going but I don't know how much of them you're gunna see. It should be a fun night though.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
3 hour drive to sit up i the nose bleed section? Tough call. At that point you are watching the titantron and not the ring. But on the flip side if you have never been, it is still a experience.

Me personally, I would not because I can always watch it from home. That and I have been to pleanty of events with very close seats, even a couple first row.

Let us know what you do.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
As Lok said it's a tough call whether or not to drive 3 hours for nosebleed seats. But because it's the "old school raw" then I'd imagine some fans similar to yourself who grew up watching WWE in the late 80s/early 90s will be completely psyched and the atmosphere will be electric. If you have a car and a place to park near the arena, I'd say go.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
im a big legends fan. Im a big fan of the 90s. I never been to a wrestling event and regret it
This tells me you should go. If you don't go you may end up regretting it again. I tend to enjoy watching the shows on person even if the TV version doesn't end up too good. Just do it, every wrestling fan should go to at least one.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
3 hour drive to sit up i the nose bleed section? Tough call. At that point you are watching the titantron and not the ring. But on the flip side if you have never been, it is still a experience.

Me personally, I would not because I can always watch it from home. That and I have been to pleanty of events with very close seats, even a couple first row.

Let us know what you do.
Good point except it's not true. You can see from the upper levels.

And the OP should just go to stubhub and get himself a decent ticket.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Hell yes! It's WWE live. No matter how bad you may think it sucks on TV, I swear there's nothing else like experiencing WWE live. Besides, you will get the added appearances from the legends as well as the current guys. I'd be all over it if I were you.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good point except it's not true. You can see from the upper levels.

And the OP should just go to stubhub and get himself a decent ticket.
omg!! im going! thanks for letting me know about stub hub. i just bought tickets 3 rows from the ring. you are the man. i never heard of stubhub. im going to rep you. thank you every1 for your help! Im going to old school raw monday!! my first event. Im going to cry lol

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
omg!! im going! thanks for letting me know about stub hub. i just bought tickets 3 rows from the ring. you are the man. i never heard of stubhub. im going to rep you. thank you every1 for your help! Im going to old school raw monday!! my first event. Im going to cry lol
Glad I could help. You should just be a total badass and go alone anyways and lay across all 3 seats.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Yes, stubhub is great. That's where I got my Rumble tickets haha.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
They're reportedly going to use the old-school WWF Monday Night Raw set, logos, theme, etc. That itself is worth the money.

·
RESTINPEACE
1,182 Posts
No though i marked out on RAW this week finally the pg era will get good wrestling and see how wrestling use to be but if you have any indy companies in your area go to there shows i watch the minor leagues now more than the e these days but with RAW next week going old school it could change things around.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Quote:
Joey Styles: "What's the big deal about being able to see "Old School WWE"? It's on TV every week. It's called TNA."--NXT/Com Chat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts