Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to buy all PPVs from 1999 up to 2006 (not all in one go obviously!). They need to be playable on UK region DVD players.

I got 1997 and 1998 of Silver Vision but they don't stock WWE anymore :(!

Any ideas where I could get these from?

Thanks in advance!

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
Yeah Amazon, but they're charging ridiculous prices now are sellers on there and on Ebay for the Tagged Classics, ever since Silver Vision are no longer making them.

I'd wait if I was you, I got an email from the new UK WWE company about this and them producing previous PPV's and classics, I'll find it and link it here for you.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Ebay. I just picked up Royal Rumble 2001 on DVD for 20 bucks, check prices, thats a fucking steal.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
No they aren't lol. Tagged Classics are completely UNEDITED. That's kinda the appeal of them :p. Unless you mean the US crappy version of TC, but I don't recall them bringing any WWF events out, just random double packs with WWE stuff.
I do mean the random US crappy packs. I, personally would like the original packaging and all that as well. The Rumble 2001 DVD I purchased on Ebay has the WWF logo on the front. With the tagged classics, it comes with the new WWE logo on the packaging and it's just not original.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Fack the US TC. And fuck WWE in general for leaving SV and going with Fremantle. I haven't bought a single new release since they took over. No back catalogue and rip off prices.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Fack the US TC. And fuck WWE in general for leaving SV and going with Fremantle. I haven't bought a single new release since they took over. No back catalogue and rip off prices.
Word. All of the new DVD's are such trash. I really want to find an Original WWF Wrestlemania X-Seven DVD.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
amazon is the way to go....I have built my collection pretty damn good....you may get lucky at used music/movie stores too

·
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง
6,045 Posts
Yeah OP, if you're UK, CEX have some dirt cheap sometimes because they know fuck all about wrestling DVD's and how rare they are.

I've seen WM 16 original for a fiver which i thought was decent.

·
Premium Member
2,835 Posts
Movie stores dont know the value of some DVDS they come across. I bought the ECW 2 DVD pack which includes the Rise + fall of ECW and ONS 2005 NEW for 7 bucks. That pack is going for $50 USED on Amazon!

WM 17 is WAY too expensive, 100 bucks used in amazon? no thanks, I'll just succomb to the $30 anthology version. I do have an original copy of 19 which I found at a movie store for only $7

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I have WM 17 and 18 original DVDs. Good times.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I do mean the random US crappy packs. I, personally would like the original packaging and all that as well. The Rumble 2001 DVD I purchased on Ebay has the WWF logo on the front. With the tagged classics, it comes with the new WWE logo on the packaging and it's just not original.
Which tagged classics are you talking about? The only ones i know are from 2003 - 2004 and those all are supposed to have the WWE logo.

I'm so tempted to take pictures of my whole collection to post on here. I'm only missing about 20 ppvs that they have released from 2002 on. I have eveything prior to that. Plus I have a ton of my Colesium Home Videos and WWF Home Videos that I converted to dvd and made custom cases for. The earliest PPV VHS I had was Mania XI

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Which tagged classics are you talking about? The only ones i know are from 2003 - 2004 and those all are supposed to have the WWE logo.

I'm so tempted to take pictures of my whole collection to post on here. I'm only missing about 20 ppvs that they have released from 2002 on. I have eveything prior to that. Plus I have a ton of my Colesium Home Videos and WWF Home Videos that I converted to dvd and made custom cases for. The earliest PPV VHS I had was Mania XI
UK version, but same deal:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WWE-Tagged-Classics-Royal-Rumble/dp/B002CSW77M

notice the WWE logo on the packaging within the Royal Rumble posters? Edited. Trash. I like original. I'm trying to get my hands on the original X-Seven DVD.

I'd love to see a picture man, I'm starting to get into collecting DVD's.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts