·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're not supposed to.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Reminds me of that one time I took a drink & then I woke up in a pretty compromising place and lucky the parents didn't catch me.

That was one wild sweet sixteen party I wasn't even invited to.

·
L U S H
3,345 Posts
Reminds me of that one time I took a drink & then I woke up in a pretty compromising place and lucky the parents didn't catch me.

:lmao

That reminds me of a when I was living on the Gold Coast when I was 16, a few of my friends and I rocked up to some 12 years old birthday party completely piss drunk. I remember quite well when her mom answered the door to tell us "Sorry, you can't come in here especially with alcohol(referring to a friend holding a beer), this a 12 years olds birthday party". Yeah, awkward shit.

·
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This has gone wonderfully thus far.

I am pleased.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
The vague elements of whether or not you knew the family is the best part. You see a party drunk & you want in.

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts

People shouldn't laugh at this because it was last week and you're a terrible person. Fathers For Justice Against Cody.

<3

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Back in my drinking days I used to have a thing for Tom Collins.

Fucking hate the Smiths though.

·
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
new entry: Coke Zero, then No-Name Cola, and stolen Jameson's... new song, too--

1 - 18 of 18 Posts