Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
I can't for the life of me get how the IWC superstars and legends can give WWE and McMahon a pass when get comes to making fun of Jim Ross but give Ed Ferrara and Russo soooo much shit for doing the same damn thing hell the WWE has been worst when it comes to making fun of Jim Ross if you ask me whats worst this

or this you be the judge

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Re: Okay this is getting annoying

I wasn't under the impression that anybody thought the Jim Ross skits were in good taste.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts

Neither were even the slightest bit funny, however I believe that "Oklahoma" was poorer in taste.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Almost everybody in shoot interviews about WCW always give ed and Russo shit for the OK stuff but never ever bring up what WWE always doe's

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts

99 out of 100 people, be it in the IWC or elsewhere, generally agree McMahon's J.R. skit was mean-spirited, inappropriate, and remarkably unfunny.

I don't know what internet OP has been reading.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts

Jr's such a good sport going through all of the crap Vince puts him through just for his own amusement..

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
So Vince thinks that making fun of Bell's Palsy is funny?

I know that Vince has politically incorrect humor that can be funny at times but I think that making fun of JR's face was just tasteless and uncalled for. It really makes you wonder why he enjoys picking on JR more than anyone else.

·
Registered
12,927 Posts
Re: So Vince thinks that making fun of Bell's Palsy is funny?

I missed it. Did Vince ask JR "Why the long face?"

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Re: So Vince thinks that making fun of Bell's Palsy is funny?

Didn't they bring something like that up awhile ago? I don't remember the segment cause it was maybe in 98, and I don't know if it was in a joking manner, but I remember they touched on it.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

Jr's such a good sport going through all of the crap Vince puts him through just for his own amusement..
A good sport? Does he really have a choice?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Vince loves to embarrass JR. Maybe he can't stand that Ross is regarded as the best play by play man instead of himself.

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
I don't like it at all only because I know its not done in a friendly way. If it was a recurring rib and JR was fine with it so would I but considering how pissed he was about the "Oklahoma" skit, I have no idea why Vince keeps going that route.

He does seem obsessed with dissing JR and he does it in the worst segments every involving some of the stupidest characters ever. I wish he would cut that shit out.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Nobody really cares except Vince, so really, why do we keep getting threads about this shit? JR doesn't even really care., nor do the fans cause they continued to cheer Vince.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
^^ Dont know what you heard but there quite a few boos right after he did that skit.

Everything he had done up until that was amussing but the moment he did that, it was totally uncalled for. I don't see why he has such animosity towards J.R. And why he continues to stick around the WWE. Who knows..

1 - 20 of 64 Posts