Wrestling Forum banner

OK what if??

939 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Aya Reiko
What if this was the storyline that TNA was always going to do with the new "THEY". What if Hogan and Bishoff coming in was supposed to tank so they can then bring out the original TNA stars to further the company. Remember back when they first come in they always said they were going to push the younger TNA mainstays to the moon, even mentioning AJ and Kaz and BM several times in promos. Add that with the fact that Fortune always looked like they were one show away from turning on Immortal and i am not sure that this was a quick fix storyline to get over Nash and Booker signing with WWE. Now it will be interesting to see what they do with Flair if he turns out to be the one who made the deal or if it was AJ and then they can use a Flair v AJ match to 1. End flairs carrer for good. and 2. push AJ to the moon
He is now a much stronger face then he was when he held the title when Hogan/Bishoff took over, and he is now legit on the level of anybody in the company. Angle letting AJ take the lead in that first promo the last Impact was huge. I am sure they hoped for the changes to be better recived then they were but i cant help but think that things are working out really well and that this may have been a back up direction all along.

Above all that TNA have finally found that one angle that makes me not want to come here and read spoilers and watch the show and be into it as it happens so in my book TNA is realy on the right track, IF they follow this storyline through and let the TNA guys take back whats theirs, AND BRING 6 SIDES BACK FFS. Spesh with WWE trying to force feed us the boring Del Rio as the future.

Thats my thoughts anyway i know its a lil much but ATM TNA has my imagination and that has been missing in wrestling for a while now.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Purebred Powerhouse
7,077 Posts
You're absolutely crazy if you think all the mistakes, failed swerves, turns, and botched angles have been purposely orchestrated to lead to this particular angle.

Everything happens for a reason, and I hope TNA can get their shit together sooner rather than later. Because, yes, I'm a fan of the product - or, more specifically, I'm a fan of what the product has the potential to be.

In any case, Bischoff and Hogan didn't come into TNA over a year ago with the intent to wait an entire calendar YEAR to play their cards. That's a ridiculous notion. If anything, they would've made their big move back when they attempted to move to Monday nights.

Let's be real here. They're aiming for another restructure period. Nothing more, nothing less.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
You're absolutely crazy if you think all the mistakes, failed swerves, turns, and botched angles have been purposely orchestrated to lead to this particular angle.
Can't we dream, man?

· also known as a BUSTER
13,189 Posts
OP, I briefly thought this was a possibility when they first came in and changed the ring. I was just being a dickhead though.

Are they back-peddling like crazy and being proven wrong by the ratings? Yes. Did TNA plan this? No.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.