Wrestling Forum banner

How do you feel about the Miz as WWE Champion?

• It's Awesome!

Votes: 270 63.1%
  • It's Fucking Retarded!

Votes: 82 19.2%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 76 17.8%
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't seen so much heated debate on here in a long time. I mean, wow, the Miz haters have really came out of the woodwork. This Miz is awesome. The Miz sucks. Which is it? We need new champions. The Miz is not championship material. Then who?

If we don't settle this soon I fear it may result in a paradox that will rip apart the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the WWE Universe!

So vote. Viva la Democracy.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I don't like him, but his title win bothered me a lot less than I thought it would, I kind of didn't care but I still decided to vote "It's fucking retarded mainly because the guy can't wrestle for shit.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
"Where do you stand on the Miz's Title Win?"

It's not a bad thing... It's a good thing. :p

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
When Orton pinned Barrett last night I was like: ''YES!:D'' and then Miz' music played and I was like :hmm: and when he won I was like: '':hmm: might not be too bad, I'll give him a chance. At least its not Barrett :D''.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I don't really mind it actually even though i don't feel he's ready, but i try to look at the bright side. Imo, The Miz becoming WWE champion also opens the gate of possibility of potential new challengers in the main event since we know he has two main nemesis : Daniel Bryan and John Morrison. He could help elevating them in the near future, especially Morrison, because they both have strong relationship with each other. Bryan on the other hand, i don't think he will get past midcard soon, but it's interesting to note that kayfabe-wise the current US Champion is actually stronger than the current WWE Champion. xD

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
I went with "retarded", based on his limited wrestling skills, but honestly I can't think of anyone in the main event not named Cena or Sheamus who entertain me on a regular basis. Orton and Barrett weren't excellent candidates for the belt either.

Where's that midcard thread gone? I think I belong there instead. (Just like The Miz? Ah ha ha ha ha.)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I think its retarded but that's only because I can't stand the man. Writing wise it was a good play and will probably work out regardless of what I think. But my opinion is still that the Miz is shit.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Did you see the kids reaction to miz's win?
Haters? could be Cena fans....
I wanted Barret to be champ but Im happy with the Miz. :)
And he was right, 2010 is going to be the year of The Miz....

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey thanks for spoiling Raw in the title of the fucking thread.
Sorry, I just assumed everybody on here would know about it by now.

And why would anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled on last night's RAW be reading a RAW message board anyway?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I had no problem, this was the right time to do it because obvoisly WWE wasn't have him hold that brief case for ever and i think he was ready and was built up pretty well and pinning John Cena twice helped him. His title reign will probebly last for 3 months until the Chamber match and i hope John Morrison becomes a contender for the title and him elminating Miz in the chamber match would take him to the next level.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
When I've missed a Raw (which I unfailingly record, except one time it didn't work and I had to watch on YouTube, bah), I refrain from visiting a wrestling forum, particularly the Raw section thereof. It's been 17 hours now since Raw concluded.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts