Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean he even came out with the old sleeveless hooded vest looking thing and even got his old pyro and everything. Then the theme was his old one and not that boring one, his style was alot more face type style in the match as well. Am i reading too much into this or are they teasing a turn for him in the near future.

yeahh i just the the ending to the last match and the "Your a dead man" chant from AJ prolly gives it away that it was all just coincident

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Maybe they're starting to realize his Ric Flair wannabe gimmick was doing more damage than helping his career. I hope to god its a permanent thing.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I don't care if he's turning face or not, I just hope that robe's gone for good. Someone should've told him it looked stupid to begin with.

Also, AJ wrestler much more of a heel style immediately following his heel turn and has gradually made made something of a return to his old style since then.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
His heel style is mostly some grappling moves and a few suplexes, though I didn't see him do that springboard forearm for a while.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I don't think a change in attire means AJ is turning face again. Not sure what you mean by old theme, whether you mean his theme he had from 2002-2006 or 2007 or whenever he stopped using it, or the Get Ready To Fly one. I love the Fortune theme though.

I don't think you meant to say that "You're a deadman" was a chant from AJ, BTW.

·
Registered
858 Posts
What do you expect? Half of those idiots are related to him.
lol.

although I dislike how many haters this forum has, that was funny as shit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts