Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't Barret at one time say that "This is all part of a bigger picture"? Have they continued with that or did they drop it? Or did they already explain what it was all about its just maybe I missed it since I usually don't watch every Raw and most of the time skip through it?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I think the last time they mentioned it was after Bragging Rights when they cost Undertaker. That wasn't that long ago. It's probably to do with that.

·
WrestleMania Veteran 21-29
1,193 Posts
They are just trying to stretch the whole Nexus thing to Mania is my guess. So we will probably hear tidbits about "the bigger picture" here and there, but as it gets closer to Mania season it will be brought up more and more.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Yeah, the fact that it is in the Survivor Series promo makes me think they haven't written off this particular subplot yet. They're probably just dragging it out until Triple H comes back.

Maybe Triple H comes back as the leader of Nexus AND the anonymous GM. Maybe that's why they've kept the GM angle up so long, to wait for the double reveal.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Seems the WWE title is integral to the 'bigga pitcha'.

So hope he explains himself after capturing the title.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I don't think they have mentioned lately on TV, other than the Survivor Series promo. I didn't think much of it and don't expect anything about it to be brought up.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I have a strange feeing that the nexxus storyline issomehow connected to the mysterious gm and thats where the greater purpose will be answered

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a strange feeing that the nexxus storyline issomehow connected to the mysterious gm and thats where the greater purpose will be answered
I hope its not what happened like in 1999 when they revealed that Vince Mcmahon all along was the "Higher Power" that the Undertaker was referring to. If that happened it would make Barret take a backseat which would be sorta dumb since they've given him one of the best pushes you could ever ask for as a WWE Rookie.

Though if it somewhat leads to Cena turning heel, Im all for it.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
They just used Nexus at the last minute to eliminate The Undertaker, as they didn't find out about Undertakers injury till late

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
I hope its not what happened like in 1999 when they revealed that Vince Mcmahon all along was the "Higher Power" that the Undertaker was referring to. If that happened it would make Barret take a backseat which would be sorta dumb since they've given him one of the best pushes you could ever ask for as a WWE Rookie.

Though if it somewhat leads to Cena turning heel, Im all for it.
Oh Crap I can actually see that happening now.

"It's me Cena! It was me all along Cena!"

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
The bigger picture is Undertaker at wrestlemania I am assuming - you can't get bigger then that
Sure you can, it really is 2001 and the WCW/WWF wars are still going on and the past 9 years have all been fake. This is all a storyline that Vince Russo has created in his mind.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts