Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have be completely full of shit to deny that Miz is over now. He CLEARLY got pops from the crowd as soon as his music hit,hell he even got "Miz is Awesome" chants,and after that i highly doubt Miz will have a problem getting over as a face if he turns. The crowd has been hot since the match started.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
Can we now silence the "he's not over bullshit"? Hate Miz for all you want. You guys have plenty of other material, but stop using the crowd, it's fail.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Yea the Miz completely over. What is so awesome about the miz, is that he did it by himself, he had no stable, which is one of the reason why i don't think the wwe is going to screw him by having lose his mitb cashin. To me that just sets the wrong incentive, making someone look weak, who basically got himself that over without the sheamus or mcintyre treament would be counter productive for the company.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Its called a smarky crowd

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah he is over, job done Miz, now he only has to learn how to wrestle so I can take him seriously, before that he sucks, also because his mic skills aren't that great, he is good, but definetily overrated.

·
Registered
116 Posts
There is also no doubt that Miz is with Nexus, which I have been saying since MITB.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I thought they were saying "Miz is awful"

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
He always has been, but he seems to be getting mixed pops. Why would the kiddies say his catch phrase if he was a heel.

I think a face turn should be looked at, not immediatly but in the future.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
He was always over. A lot of people just hate him so much that they deny it.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
People hear what they want to hear, he is perfect for his level... he will get a miserable swaggerlike run and then get lost in the midcard shuffle again until the next big retirement and then he will be there to save the WWE.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts