Wrestling Forum banner

OK So...

3328 Views 42 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  badassbr
Did Debiase sleep with Stephanie or something

i have never seen a guy get so buried this bad MVP and carlito never got it this bad:no:

get slapped by his girl and KO'd by a 60 year old man LOLOL
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
i might get a little heat for this but Dibiase can work a good match....i like him but apparently no one else does...
Trust me, you're not the only one. I've always liked Dibiase and always will because I think he has ton of potential. People can cry and moan and say to release him, but they need to realize that the WWE won't. He's the son of the Million Dollar Man for christ sake. If WWE didn't care about him, they wouldn't give him screen time and mic time every week. Their obviously trying to get him over, but it's not working. They need to turn him face or (Im definitely going to get heat for this) let him win Money in the Bank. Same thing was happening with Swagger last year and no one thought he would win. His title reign wasn't good, but if they gave the briefcase to Dibiase they would care about him. Doubt it will happen, but the small Dibiase fans that are on this forum need to hold together and keep praying they do something with him, lol.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
He needs to hit rock bottom (in character). 'Reese needs to break up with him for "being a loser". Then he needs to lose all of his money somehow. Maybe Ted takes it away from him because he's not the wrestler Ted always thought he was, i.e. "being a loser". Then his gimmick can change so that he starts winning matches because he no longer cares if he wins or not. I think he's got in-ring skills, and if his character is such that it doesn't demand he talk that much, I think he could be a star.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
DiBiase can work a match, it's just he does absolutely nothing else for just about everybody - >98% of people at least

Not that he sucks at everything else, it's just no one cares notices or cares.

Fans paying attention even though you're horrendous > Not being noticed at all

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Trust me, you're not the only one. I've always liked Dibiase and always will because I think he has ton of potential. People can cry and moan and say to release him, but they need to realize that the WWE won't. He's the son of the Million Dollar Man for christ sake. If WWE didn't care about him, they wouldn't give him screen time and mic time every week. Their obviously trying to get him over, but it's not working. They need to turn him face or (Im definitely going to get heat for this) let him win Money in the Bank. Same thing was happening with Swagger last year and no one thought he would win. His title reign wasn't good, but if they gave the briefcase to Dibiase they would care about him. Doubt it will happen, but the small Dibiase fans that are on this forum need to hold together and keep praying they do something with him, lol.
Same here, it seems there are very few DiBiase fans here but we're very loyal, lol. Oh, your suggestion that he should win MITB sounds crazy but i want it to happen as well, and i don't think it's impossible, WWE seems liking to throw swerve here and there lately so our wish might be gonna happen for real as crazy as it sounds, lol. Not to mention that they tend to force-feed their young talents to the audience now, they seem forcing Miz to enter WM as champion, they forced Del Rio to win Royal Rumble, they forced Sheamus to win WWE title very early, they forced Swagger to become world champion early without any build up, etc. Ted DiBiase, he needs a huge boost at the moment because he's the only 'failed' youth movement product so far, MITB will be helping him a lot.

· Registered
865 Posts
He will be WWE champ in 2 ears. Guarenteed. Just like Swagger who everyone here hates on, will be a multi time champ and main eventer

I CANNOT believe the WWE has a 62 year old man knock out Ted and get all the glory...everyones talking about the punch...and Dibiase isnt even presented to look important at all..

Hey, let's gives Jerry Lawler a WM match just based on seniority! The guy came to the WWE 18 years ago as a COMMENTATOR and he was an old man THEN!

· Registered
865 Posts
Same here, it seems there are very few DiBiase fans here but we're very loyal, lol. Oh, your suggestion that he should win MITB sounds crazy but i want it to happen as well, and i don't think it's impossible, WWE seems liking to throw swerve here and there lately so our wish might be gonna happen for real as crazy as it sounds, lol. Not to mention that they tend to force-feed their young talents to the audience now, they seem forcing Miz to enter WM as champion, they forced Del Rio to win Royal Rumble, they forced Sheamus to win WWE title very early, they forced Swagger to become world champion early without any build up, etc. Ted DiBiase, he needs a huge boost at the moment because he's the only 'failed' youth movement product so far, MITB will be helping him a lot.
I also think he should win MITB...and man you and others gotta stop saying "im gonna get heat for this" and others who say "sorry in advance blahblahblah"

Like don;t fucking worry about the idiots on this forum. The smart ones out there who understand wrestling will get your point...They seem to be on the same level...and then there the other 70% who know fuck all that will chirp your comment

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I also think he should win MITB...and man you and others gotta stop saying "im gonna get heat for this" and others who say "sorry in advance blahblahblah"

Like don;t fucking worry about the idiots on this forum. The smart ones out there who understand wrestling will get your point...They seem to be on the same level...and then there the other 70% who know fuck all that will chirp your comment
I wouldn't as far as to call people idiots because everyone has different taste and opinion and i don't have a problem with it. And don't worry, i don't really care what others think, why should others' opinion dictate my enjoyment of a wrestler i like? At the end of the day we're all just the same people who sit behind a computer, lol.

· Registered
1,461 Posts
As long as he has that lame entrance music, nobody is going to really care for Dibiase. I actually cringe when I hear his music now because its boring and so is his character.

· Registered
111 Posts
There's no upside to him at all.
Right now he's being used perfectly, as filler so Bryan can go on to fued with someone better.
I believe Dibiase beat him on NXT, but I mean I didn't know having a feud with the Bella Twins was better than Dibiase. Didn't know Dibiase was hated THAT much on this forum.

· WEF's #1 Oz Mark
10,785 Posts
Come on, he gets no reaction now ? Did you watch the Royal Rumble ? And have you seen his great match against Daniel Bryan ?

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Some people tend to forget that Daniel Bryan's character also has been handled very poorly so far, it's not on DiBiase level-bad but it's still poor, i don't know about you but i couldn't care less about his ladies man gimmick, it seems majority of audience think the same, WWE gives him jobber entrance for two weeks straight for a reason, he also needs a new direction in my opinion.

Bryan was doing so well until the Bella twins got involved, he slowly started losing momentum and his popularity slowly decreased, WWE stopped doing the thing that got him over in the first place (consistent 5 star performance in PPV US title matches) and threw him in useless storyline, now ask this to yourself, how does this whole Bellas/Kim feud benefit Bryan at the end? It might get the Bellas more relevant in divas division and boost Gail Kim a little but this will do nothing for Bryan. Now he's too soft, this is not Daniel Bryan that successfully got himself over on NXT, he should be more ruthless and aggressive, he's a self-made man and intends to break through in the 'big league', he should be a warrior, that should be gimmick.

Ted and Bryan can go the ring, their match last week was one of the top matches in 2011 so far and the unfortunate thing is probably only few people watched it. It would have been better if WWE just let these two fight on Raw and have a long heated program, i definitely would rather watch it than watching Bryan getting horny around divas.

· Registered
5,057 Posts
Knocked out by an old man that is the number one contender for the WWE title... not exactly the end of the World.

I dunno where they are going with the guy - it's felt like to me that they're trying to build him to boiling point where he eventually snaps and starts MAKING things go his way. Could be totally wrong though and he's really just floundering around looking for a character and a story.

· Premium Member
501 Posts
Yeah, after watching Daniels vs. Dibiase on NXT, I honestly can't think of him as anything but a face. He's called a loser, looked at as a loser, the woman who accompanies him is shocked when he wins, she's a total bitch to him in general, etc. The commentators talked up Bryan and the fans all cheered for him. Bryan seemed billed as the clear better man in this match, and to see him start off pretty much owning Dibiase actually made me root for Ted. When a "superstar" can catch my sympathies, I consider that pretty golden/effective. He didn't have to cut a promo or anything.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.