Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the whole point of this ridiculously idiotic storyline of co-womens' champion was supposed to lead to this huge face push for Layla. It is what two months since this was done and they haven't even hinted halfway sortof kindof that a face turn has even been thought of. Instead they make Laycool closer. Oh and by the way am I the only one that finds them annoying now? I feel like throwing up when Michelle McCools' music starts.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I haven't heard anything about a Layla face push. To what are you referring to? It could be because she is on Smackdown?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put this in the Smack Down section. It was right above a post about how Jack Swagger should have been acting like he is now when he was champion. I don't know how the heck it got here?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
it's coming. if you haven't noticed, they are champions now. obviously, somethings going to happen during their reign, and one of them will lose the title and such, and it will cause an argument between the ladies that will turn one of them face and feud for that title. i don't understand how you can't see the set-up, it was pretty obvious the SECOND they gave both ladies a womens title.

oh, and you always make some pretty bad threads, but come on, at least get the section right man.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
It is very possible Layla could lose to Kelly Kelly at Money in the Bank and hence...lose the "co-championships" for both herself and Michelle. That could easily cause Michelle to get angry with Layla and turn on her, hence making Layla a face.

I really hope they do not break up LayCool though...they are the best diva storyline/situation going on in WWE right now besides Maryse. They are funny, smokin' hot and have a lot of charisma. Not to mention they are coaching arguably the best rookie on NXT season 2. Breaking them up would be a big mistake and the Women's division on Smackdown would fall further into the abyss.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I think Laycool will implode after NXT, probably with some tension building toward the end of the season and carrying over into SD, building to a title feud that carries through at least 2 PPV's. At least, that's what they SHOULD do....

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I repeat I DID put this in The Smack Down section. I have no clue how this got here and I'm hoping they will close this down soon so I can re-post it there and hopefully it stays there next time. Anyway I hope they break them up sooner more then later. They have done everything they can do with them together.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
LayCool isn't on the Raw roster. This should be in the SmackDown or NXT section.

But to answer your question, I feel like it's going to happen eventually in order to break them up, but it probably won't be untill after NXT Season 2.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts