Wrestling Forum banner

Ok now Charlotte can fuck off

8K views 92 replies 57 participants last post by  Interceptor88 
#1 ·
I have defended Charlotte until now and thought all her push was deserved. But her making Ripley tap out was absolutely disgusting. People were right, nepotism does suck.

#7 ·
The whole women's division needs to Fuck Off. For that matter, as most of them are ugly anyway, including your Charlotte. And why the fuck would you defend a woman anyway? Lol.

I'd only retain Mandy rose and Lana, and Zelina. Nobody wants to see ugly women wrestle for 30 mins and saturate the damn wrestling show week in and week out.
I'd do the opposite and get rid of the eye candy as most of them don't add anything. At least some of the "ugly" ones can wrestle and give us a match.

#9 ·
So much to boost NXT rating by attack the weakest part of AEW, their women's Division but Charlotte is not their solution,she even didn't move the needle when she was there.

Reactions: Ace and Bennu
#12 ·
If I had a dime for every poster who cries about Charlotte getting pushed, I would be a millionaire. Charlotte would still be a champion even if he last name is not Flair because there is no one close to her talent. Charlotte has not won a championship in about a year but people complain. Charlotte win/loss records is not even top 4 for in about a year. Charlotte has not held a championship for a year like Becky Lynch, Bailey or Nikki Bella but people will complain. I wish Charlotte had a 10 year women's championship title reign so people have something to really complain about. Rhea will be a good main event women's champion at some point but she is not ready now.

#34 ·
Rhea's good but not one of my favorites so the outcome of this match doesn't matter to me either way. It is funny to see people finally recognize nepotism.

Alot of people are not remembering this, Rhea is only 23 years old and basically has a whole career ahead of her. She'll have many WrestleMania wins and moments when it's all said and done.

I was very confused at her loss at WrestleMania, i didn't think it would happen but her future is still very bright. She will eventually have another huge match with Charlotte again down the line which a lot of people will be looking forward to. She will avenge the loss.
Sasha was only 24 years old when she was red hot and they jobbed her out to Charlie. They at least protected her by having Charlie tap Becky out at Mania. She is 0-5 at Mania. Rhea tapped out clean at her hottest. She too will learn that the only thing guaranteed is daddy Flair making that call for Charlie to beat the hottest star in the division.

#30 ·
The result was the right result for Rhea. Pushing her too far too quickly would only rebound on her.
Now we get to see her fight her way back and earn her spurs, improving as she goes. I have no doubt that she is going to be a top talent for a very long time, just like Charlotte

MOTN for me.

#36 ·
Don't worry, Ripley or whoever else is probably beating Charlotte in a month or less. Thats how they always use Charlotte because they only focus on that shes a legit star that can put others over instead of focusing on giving Charlotte a nice long reign.

After all she was the one that helped ignite Becky and Bayleys pushes. (and I know that someones going to strongly disagree but it's true. I'm not going in circles again about her being a star.)

Ripley and Charlotte had a great match. I was surprised that Charlotte won, but if WWE were to let Charlotte hang on to the belt for a good length of time then she could have fresh feuds with the women in NXT. Having Charlotte there elevates NXT.

Plus at least Becky and Charlotte aren't on the same brand..for now. Charlottes away from Becky and Bayley both.

As for the ratings talk, WWE focuses on the brand over the wrestlers. Stop it with the ratings stuff. Hardly anyone moves the needle under WWEs current formula.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.