Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
The whole women's division needs to Fuck Off. For that matter, as most of them are ugly anyway, including your Charlotte. And why the fuck would you defend a woman anyway? Lol.

I'd only retain Mandy rose and Lana, and Zelina. Nobody wants to see ugly women wrestle for 30 mins and saturate the damn wrestling show week in and week out.

·
WWE plant
3,846 Posts
It was the right decision. There was nowhere for Ripley to go after this had she won it.

She's already beaten everybody in NXT and the only woman higher in the rankings than Charlotte is Becky, who already holds a title.

This opens up a bunch of new feuds for her instead of peaking before even being officially called up.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
It was the right decision. There was nowhere for Ripley to go after this had she won it.

She's already beaten everybody in NXT and the only woman higher in the rankings than Charlotte is Becky, who already holds a title.

This opens up a bunch of new feuds for her instead of peaking before even being officially called up.
She didn't beat Io.

·
7,952 Posts
Yeah but if Charlotte has matches like that on takeover it's totally worth it. Plus the nxt womens division is a lot fresher for her than the main shows.

Rhea either gets called up or stays to win the belt back I guess. Both would be fine, though I'd be down for more of this feud.

·
Registered
571 Posts
The whole women's division needs to Fuck Off. For that matter, as most of them are ugly anyway, including your Charlotte. And why the fuck would you defend a woman anyway? Lol.

I'd only retain Mandy rose and Lana, and Zelina. Nobody wants to see ugly women wrestle for 30 mins and saturate the damn wrestling show week in and week out.
I'd do the opposite and get rid of the eye candy as most of them don't add anything. At least some of the "ugly" ones can wrestle and give us a match.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
So much to boost NXT rating by attack the weakest part of AEW, their women's Division but Charlotte is not their solution,she even didn't move the needle when she was there.

·
Registered
529 Posts
If I had a dime for every poster who cries about Charlotte getting pushed, I would be a millionaire. Charlotte would still be a champion even if he last name is not Flair because there is no one close to her talent. Charlotte has not won a championship in about a year but people complain. Charlotte win/loss records is not even top 4 for in about a year. Charlotte has not held a championship for a year like Becky Lynch, Bailey or Nikki Bella but people will complain. I wish Charlotte had a 10 year women's championship title reign so people have something to really complain about. Rhea will be a good main event women's champion at some point but she is not ready now.

·
Registered
84 Posts

Lana sucks

·
Registered
25 Posts
10 time Women's Champ

Was Undefeated in PPV's for like 16 months

Won the Royal Rumble

Ended Asuka's undefeated streak

Defeated Trish Stratus in her last match

But she "needed" to beat Rhea Ripley to elevate the belt because women's division in NXT was struggling for some reason

·
Registered
705 Posts
One thing is certain now. Charlotte can walk right into Vince's office and tell him what the plan is for Wrestlemania.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts