Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously I know the real life situation, but how did they get to the point where they were willing to put this whole thing out on display as a wrestling storyline.

In real life have they actually worked this all out and are cool now to the point where it's no big deal, or is there actually still real resentment between the three? Anyone know who's idea doing this storyline was?

When they are standing in the ring and the crowd is chanting "sloppy seconds" it all just feels a little wrong (tho funny). Particularly if some of the participants in the storyline are still legitimately hurt by what happened. I remember feeling the same way with the whole Lita/Matt/Edge thing.

I'll feel better about it if they all are cool with each other, came up with the idea and are down to do it. But if this was Bischoff's idea or Russo's and Kurt or Jeff are being forced to take part in it, it's pretty messed up.

·
Registered
581 Posts
apparently Jeff's previous Wife (Jill) was suffering in her death bed from her cancer, it was that time when him and Karen were flirting around behind Jill's back. Jill was dieing and Kurt found out that Jeff was sleeping with Karen. Jill died of her illness, and at that time he was with Karen. at Jill's funeral Jeff actually kissed Karen over Jill's casket.

Thats when people started to suspect something going on. at it was very odd, that the day Jill died, she was crying out for her husband, but wasnt nowhere to be found., and the day after Jeff got rid of all their family photos and etc.

another odd thing is that Jeff and Karen married several months after Jill died.

In The Ring its a storyline, but i feel its not right to air your personal affairs on TV. I feel bad for all their children involved.
It seems no one cares for their kids. its Russo and Jarrets way of getting ratings for their stupid little rasslein company.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
apparently Jeff's previous Wife (Jill) was suffering in her death bed from her cancer, it was that time when him and Karen were flirting around behind Jill's back. Jill was dieing and Kurt found out that Jeff was sleeping with Karen. Jill died of her illness, and at that time he was with Karen. at Jill's funeral Jeff actually kissed Karen over Jill's casket.

Thats when people started to suspect something going on. at it was very odd, that the day Jill died, she was crying out for her husband, but wasnt nowhere to be found., and the day after Jeff got rid of all their family photos and etc.

another odd thing is that Jeff and Karen married several months after Jill died.

In The Ring its a storyline, but i feel its not right to air your personal affairs on TV. I feel bad for all their children involved.
It seems no one cares for their kids. its Russo and Jarrets way of getting ratings for their stupid little rasslein company.
I don't know if this post is sarcastic or not. :(

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Obviously I know the real life situation, but how did they get to the point where they were willing to put this whole thing out on display as a wrestling storyline.

In real life have they actually worked this all out and are cool now to the point where it's no big deal, or is there actually still real resentment between the three? Anyone know who's idea doing this storyline was?

When they are standing in the ring and the crowd is chanting "sloppy seconds" it all just feels a little wrong (tho funny). Particularly if some of the participants in the storyline are still legitimately hurt by what happened. I remember feeling the same way with the whole Lita/Matt/Edge thing.

I'll feel better about it if they all are cool with each other, came up with the idea and are down to do it. But if this was Bischoff's idea or Russo's and Kurt or Jeff are being forced to take part in it, it's pretty messed up.

Wow. No wonder that prick gets heat. I ACTUALLY LIKED HIM!!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Angle had to of been cool with all this. I mean the guy has huge star power and can make more money doing other things that he could just walk out on TNA if they tried to force him to do this story-line. He also has another GF now too.

Also im a huge Kurt Angle fan as a person and wrestler, but I do not beleive he was this great husband who his wife betrayed.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Angle had to of been cool with all this. I mean the guy has huge star power and can make more money doing other things that he could just walk out on TNA if they tried to force him to do this story-line. He also has another GF now too.
Yeah, that was my thought too.. it's hard for me to understand why he would possibly go back to TNA and have to deal with Jarret on a day to day basis, much less take part in this storyline unless he was totally cool with it. I'm a huge Angle fan too, but it's hard to understand how he could feel so loyal to TNA, that he doesn't just go back to the WWE, work a reduced schedule (by wwe standards), headline a Wrestlemania, and not have to playout tasteless storylines involving his ex-wife. Not to mention having to bleed all over the place every other week he's on TV.

·
Banned
3,375 Posts

Is this true?, If so i hope jarrett burns in hell for this.:(

·
Registered
114 Posts

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. Massive, massive misinformed, lying bullshit.

Jarrett's wife died in May of 2007; Karen Angle didn't start working for TNA until the summer of that year. That means the very earliest they could actually start doing the 'hanky-panky' was right after his wife died. Meanwhile, the earliest reports of an affair between the two are in 2009, while Karen filed for divorce in September of 2008.

It's quite possible that Karen was cheating on Kurt, but only after Jarrett's wife had passed on, and if the reports are any indication, over a year of grieving. Where the hell are you pulling this story out of?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Is this true?, If so i hope jarrett burns in hell for this.
actualy this story is true, i heard it from a close source that worked for TNA at one time.

When Kurt was doing contract negations to work for TNA, Karen was there, she met Jeff and thats when things got odd with them. Kurt didnt suspect it, until he heard That Jeff's wife was calling for his help and he wasnt there, also noticed Karen wasnt around. Its a long story , i hate it to get out of line, but I believe Jeff and Karen , have done a very shameful thing, and God will punish them.

I also feel bad for all the children involved in this mess, Jeff is erasing the memory of his 3 Daughters memorys of their biological mother. its distasteful if you ask me.

But Kurt isint the innocent one here, he was known to hit Karen at times, there were public reports that he abused her physically and mentally, but like i said this is a huge mess

·
Registered
114 Posts
actualy this story is true, i heard it from a close source that worked for TNA at one time.
'Heard it from a close source in TNA'. Uh-huh. A source that I am sure is privy to what is going on in the Jarrett household to the point where he/she would know that Jarrett removed all of his wife's pictures. Bet that was a fun conversation with the kids. "Why don't we get to see Mommy's pictures anymore Daddy?" "Because it makes me look more like a jackass, baby."

And now Kurt is a physically abusive to his wife in public, is he? Well, that's certainly believable, I mean it's not as if no-one would call the police or Karen wouldn't press charges. :rolleyes:

There is only one case of Kurt Angle 'domestically abusing' someone, and that was his post-divorce girlfriend Rhaka Khan. Charges that were later dropped when the judge became a bit suspicious of Rhaka's story, and ended with the two signing a 'stay away from each other for 3 years' agreement.

Sorry, but you're going to have to do a little bit better than, "a guy who worked in TNA one time totally told me all these juicy details that have never surfaced even on the dirt sheets". Especially when a basic google search counters your story almost point-for-point.

·
Registered
581 Posts
'Heard it from a close source in TNA'. Uh-huh. A source that I am sure is privy to what is going on in the Jarrett household to the point where he/she would know that Jarrett removed all of his wife's pictures. Bet that was a fun conversation with the kids. "Why don't we get to see Mommy's pictures anymore Daddy?" "Because it makes me look more like a jackass, baby."

And now Kurt is a physically abusive to his wife in public, is he? Well, that's certainly believable, I mean it's not as if no-one would call the police or Karen wouldn't press charges. :rolleyes:

There is only one case of Kurt Angle 'domestically abusing' someone, and that was his post-divorce girlfriend Rhaka Khan. Charges that were later dropped when the judge became a bit suspicious of Rhaka's story, and ended with the two signing a 'stay away from each other for 3 years' agreement.

Sorry, but you're going to have to do a little bit better than, "a guy who worked in TNA one time totally told me all these juicy details that have never surfaced even on the dirt sheets". Especially when a basic google search counters your story almost point-for-point.

You are trying to deny this because you are a fan of both of these men. You dont want to have the truth set in your mind. Heres a few paople that know Jeff and this situation, James Winslow, Jeff Harlow and Lisa Stevens. If you know Jeff Jarrett, ask these 3 people, they will let you know whats going on.

and BTW did you know that Jeff Jarrett is a Holocaust Denier? He says the Holocaust NEVER happened.... interesting

as far as Kurt abusing Karen, there were never charges filed, because She was in Fear. Kurt Threatened her and even had his agent check in on her, after he got done abusing her. Kurt stopped his violent rage when his last child was born from Karen. But the Damage was already done. Karen and Jeff were already romantically involved, and the only thing Jeff was waiting to do was wait for his wife Jill to die, so he can legally marry Karen

·
Registered
762 Posts
Angle and Jeff worked an angle in early 09, Think this is was when Jeff and Karen became an item. The story came out in the summer of that year.

Karen and Kurt got divorced in 08.
Jill Jarrett passed in 07.

No fool play from Jeff. But its got to be weird having your ex wife and your work colleague hook up and get married.

I don't know about Kurt abusing Karen or Jeff denying the holocaust.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You are trying to deny this because you are a fan of both of these men. You dont want to have the truth set in your mind. Heres a few paople that know Jeff and this situation, James Winslow, Jeff Harlow and Lisa Stevens. If you know Jeff Jarrett, ask these 3 people, they will let you know whats going on.
Actually I'm a fan of neither of these men, but thanks for making assumptions about my motivations. Nice dropping of names that mean absolutely nothing, though. Great in arguments to give yourself the illusion of 'authoritative, sourced knowledge'.

and BTW did you know that Jeff Jarrett is a Holocaust Denier? He says the Holocaust NEVER happened.... interesting
Yes, interesting...interestingly irrelevant to anything we are talking about! Seriously, this has what to do with what now? Oh that's right; nothing. An absolute non-sequitur in order to try and sway people to thinking, "Well Jeff's an ignorant denier, so clearly he must be emotionally abusive to his children and a bad husband!"

Also curious as to where you're pulling this Holocaust denial bullshit out of...besides your ass, of course.

as far as Kurt abusing Karen, there were never charges filed, because She was in Fear. Kurt Threatened her and even had his agent check in on her, after he got done abusing her. Kurt stopped his violent rage when his last child was born from Karen. But the Damage was already done. Karen and Jeff were already romantically involved, and the only thing Jeff was waiting to do was wait for his wife Jill to die, so he can legally marry Karen
Oh bullshit; now we are reaching even further back, that the abuse was done with AFTER Kurt's last child with Karen was born, eh? So, according to you, he stopped abusing her MONTHS before she was involved with TNA...so where are all these eye-witness accounts of abuse that your 'source' claims to see? Oh right, you're lying through your teeth.

I also find it interesting that you think she was too 'afraid' to call the cops (in the face of all logic and history about domestic abuse situations) but damn could she file for a divorce on his ass! Sounds like a real cowed woman.[/sarcasm]

I suppose all the reports from the newspapers and dirtsheets and interviews and whatnot talking about what an emotional wreck Jeff Jarrett was over his wife's condition was, what, a huge conspiracy and only your 'source' knows the truth? Yeah, that sounds like someone who was, 'waiting for his wife to die'. That time he was gone from TNA, when he wrestled one match and then immediately left before the show was even over? Totally taking Karen Angle to Disney Land; not spending time with his grieving family at all. That woman that was all over TNA programming was a plant. A PLANT I TELL YOU!!!

Seriously dude, you've offered nothing but lies, misinformation, conspiracies, a non-sequitur, and names that turn up British car racers, even with key words like wrestling, TNA, or Jeff Jarrett typed in with them. You have nothing. Promote Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle as scumbags all you want (and for all I know, they both are) but at least TRY and make a credible case, and not one that anyone with a computer and internet can pick apart with laughable ease.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.