Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i adit i feel bad for kurt angle this is why.

1.yeah he may have a bad history in real life(not his wrestling charachter)but i feel bad at the fact karen angle left him and married jarret

2. kurt angle working with jarret after jeff steal kurts wife.

3. kurt being confused of ethier retiering or going to mma or making movies

thats all i can think of i feel bad for the guy

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
how many times you got to ask me that and stop private messaging me all your doing is flooding my inbox
Wow, you're getting reamed by Uncle Joey? I'm not sure how I feel about that; every one of your posts so far have been pretty retarded - this one included - but Joey's said some pretty retarded things in the past. I imagine this'll just be a really funny feud. Like when Timmy fought Jimmy on South Park.

·
Registered
242 Posts
My advice to uncle joey is to not mess with "Juggalodave" You know juggalos, bunch of thugs with "families"... You might end up dead with your face painted like a retarded ass clown...

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
He also has a broken neck and might soon wrestle himself to death.

But hey, look at the brightside. He is an Olympic gold medalist.
That's a scary thought, especially since his close friends Benoit and Geurrero are both dead now. I personally have felt bad for Angle ever since that whole Rhaka Khan shit in 2009, the guy just fell apart during an interview and I just have a bad feeling it will end the same as Benoit.

Wish the best for Kurt, and he's still one of the best wrestlers in the world at this age. Hope to see him continue in the years to come! :rolleyes:

Angle is financially set, no reason to feel bad for the guy.
Other than the fact the founder of the company he works for is banging his ex-wife, everything is fine!

Angle is the man still! :shocked:

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
I'm not scared of abunch of suburban white kids that wear clown makeup and have dreadlocks

Vanilla Ice was the only cool Juggalo anyway.
Yeah, because Roddy Piper, Scott Hall, Ron Jeremy, Ice Cube, D-12, Three-Six Mafia, Tech N9ne, Marilyn Manson, (hed) PE and Dustin Diamond aren't cool.

Fucken' Hater...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Wow, had no clue about the Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle thing, just started watching TNA again in June. That's crazy, divorce hit's close to home being a child of divorce myself. I have no respect for someone that marries an ex of someone they work with, or were sort of related to by the way of marriage.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The fact that Jarrett married Kurt's ex-wife should have hit Kurt hard, well, she was the mother of his children after all.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
This is weird, I was thinking just the opposite. At his age for a wrestler he still has good health and has been working quality matches. Anderson/Angle was one of the finest matches of the year.

He's almost out the door working a pretty cool thing with climbing up the ranks. When he wraps that up and calls it in the quits in the ring as a full time worker he still has TONS to offer as a part time wrestler. He could work in booking and creative. Kurt would be great as a manager, commentator, or trainer.

I know he has family drama, and work site drama, but you should see the woman he just married. Don't lose any sleep on behalf of poor poor Kurt.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
or going to mma

Stop right there.

He's pulled a big fat one on a lot of you thinking that his hobbled state will ever embrace MMA. If this was ten years ago and there was money in the sport, Angle would have been a killer. That said, he has no serious aspirations to get into MMA and you'd have to be pretty thick if you still believe the garbage he's been spewing since '05.

·
8,232 Posts
The only part I feel sorry about is that his kids are living in JJ's house.

He seems very happy with his 23 year old model fiance anyways.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Who cares, dude? He's a successful guy with his own business and a legendary wrestling career.

There are people in far worse situations for you to feel bad for.

Plus, Kurt turns a lovely shade of purple after a german suplex or three.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
The only part I feel sorry about is that his kids are living in JJ's house.

He seems very happy with his 23 year old model fiance anyways.

I take everything back that pertained to Kurt being upset Jarrett stole his wife.

Angle is DA MAN!!!! :rolleyes:

I believe Croft was stating in a very nice a proper way that Karen Angle is a whore and Kurt shouldn't have been with her for that long.

I think :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts