Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I really enjoyed these two on the indy's and glad they tore it up here and are a step closer to the big leagues

it's funny how most of best guys in FCW are from ROH and WWE's homegrown talent aren't anywhere as good

Watching that awesome match makes me think that sometimes FCW puts on better shows than Smackdown

anyway, any thoughts on when/where these two will end up on the main roster?
I'd love to see an Ohno/Punk feud and at least they've worked together before on the indy's so you know there's chemistry there

as for Rollins, who knows maybe Cody Rhodes?
I personally would love to move some of the FCW feuds move to WWE TV

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've never seen FCW before and it looks like it might be interesting.

I would prefer Hero come up and team with Claudio to help the tag division.

Rollins needs to come up QUICK, seems like he's been in FCW forever.
I actually keep up with FCW weekly since they have up and coming talents

the ring work of Richie Steamboat, Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose and these two are well worth tuning in each and every week

Rollins has been there a while but I'd have no idea a storyline for him off the bat

I'd like to see Cesaro/Ohno come up seperately, make a name for themselves as single stars first then make a tag team

hopefully then there won't be much stigma with the whole "who's Shawn Michaels and who's Marty Jannetty"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hero's been doing this for... ten years? Twelve maybe? You'd certainly hope he's better than Johnny's underwear models.
damn right he's better than all of them!
it was about damn time they signed him and claudio within the past year

sucks that it took hero a little bit longer, maybe he would have debuted sometime along with this first batch of FCW talent being called up and who knows when they'll have an open spot for him...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and to be honest, FCW has a great crowd for a small audience
reminds me of an indy show

imagine if FCW took it's shows on the road?

ahh just the image of the crowd at an FCW show in NYC :Vince

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are the weekly FCW shows available online anywhere?
some of those channels who upload every wrestling show ROH/TNA/WWE usually have FCW there but they change rather frequently because copyrights close the channels

I think if you just youtube search the episode date and FCW it should pop up there
or search FCW and narrow the search to 'this month'

·
Banned
690 Posts

I really enjoyed these two on the indy's and glad they tore it up here and are a step closer to the big leagues
God knows why you liked it. Fucking terrible match.

it's funny how most of best guys in FCW are from ROH and WWE's homegrown talent aren't anywhere as good
Funny, I'd say it's just hilarious how Rollins and Ohno are complete shit in the ring. And it's surprising that trained wrestlers with a decade or so's experience are better than guys who haven't?

Watching that awesome match makes me think that sometimes FCW puts on better shows than Smackdown
If you think that match is anything close to awesome I question your taste in wrestling.

anyway, any thoughts on when/where these two will end up on the main roster?
Superstars before being Future Endeavoured.

I'd love to see an Ohno/Punk feud and at least they've worked together before on the indy's so you know there's chemistry there
The plural of Indy is indies. And if that match is anything to go by, no they don't.

I personally would love to move some of the FCW feuds move to WWE TV
I like FCW and I have no desire to see Seth wrestle anyone who can't carry his ass, which Ohno can't as demonstrated by that shitty spotfest. They can both go jump in a fire.

These two need to come up soon.
If by "come up soon" you mean get fired or stay in FCW until they stop being shit, you're correct. Because if Seth comes up now he'll eventually get his ass exposed as the shithead he is. At which point he'll flop because got no other skills other than his in ring stuff (which is actually dire)?

I've never seen FCW before and it looks like it might be interesting.
Find it on youtube.

I would prefer Hero come up and team with Claudio to help the tag division.
Why? The tag division is dead. Why would you want two people you presumably like to waste their time in a division where they'll be shafted by default?

Rollins needs to come up QUICK, seems like he's been in FCW forever.
There's a reason for that. He's shit when he's not being carried.

SOOOOOON!!!!

apparently either next week or the week after that it's supposed to be Cesaro v Ohno at a FCW taping I believe
The match took place. It should air in a few weeks. I'm going to pass on watching it. I'm done with Ohno and Rollins' work. Fuck 'em.

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
Watching Rollins, he seems very 'WWE' lately.

And I'm saying it like it's a good thing. He seems polished, unlike when we knew him as Tyler Black. Sure he was always great, but the recent FCW videos really shows he's been improving in terms of looking 'professional' and not 'backyard'. Sorry for the terrible terms, someone help me out here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
God knows why you liked it. Fucking terrible match.

Well I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. the crowd's into it as much as I was watching it on youtube and of course it's not perfect but it's enjoyable to watch

Funny, I'd say it's just hilarious how Rollins and Ohno are complete shit in the ring. And it's surprising that trained wrestlers with a decade or so's experience are better than guys who haven't?

If you think these guys are 'complete shit' in the ring,and in all seriousness, I'm honestly curious in your opinion as to who you think could put on a 'good' match in FCW (not implying that this match was the best in FCW)

If you think that match is anything close to awesome I question your taste in wrestling.

Once again is there something wrong with enjoying this match...?

I like FCW and I have no desire to see Seth wrestle anyone who can't carry his ass, which Ohno can't as demonstrated by that shitty spotfest. They can both go jump in a fire.

:punk2

The match took place. It should air in a few weeks. I'm going to pass on watching it. I'm done with Ohno and Rollins' work. Fuck 'em.
:punk2

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
I wasn't that high on the match, I'll just post what I put in the fcw thread about it:

It was a spotfest. I'd certainly be okay with calling it one. The only spot that I enjoyed was the suicide dive one and the finish, although a finish like that felt like it could have been saved for a match that meant something. They just ended up trading finishers, I'd have been perfectly happy with it ending on the first Avada Kevadra. Commentary spent the whole night bigging up that "Ohno Blade" and it couldn't put Rollins away even after the initial rolling elbow. They chain wrestled for too long in the start, it got boring. It meant nothing either, it was just there. There was no signs of it being about oneupsmanship, no little shows of character from either man. Just chain wrestling for the sake of looking pretty.

I liked Ohno's control segment, okay match even if I kinda expected more.
Ohno has only just gotten into FCW, that's his third televised match. To expect him to be called up this soon would be stretching to say the least. His first two matches were poor to average and he still seems to be adapting into the WWE style and slimming down. I don't see him coming up till the summer at the very earliest and I think the more time he spends in FCW the better it'll be for him.

As for Rollins, he's spent enough time down there to get used to the style and I've actually enjoyed a fair bit of his work in the last year, namely matches with Sandow and Ambrose, they're starting to iron out some of his flaws in the ring like his habit to no sell things etc. Still can't cut a promo to save his life though, I'm guessing since the strap is on him he'll be down there for a bit longer too. At the very least it means he'll get mic time to try and improve, which I'd like to think he does. But I don't have my hopes up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.