Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Interesting...

Cesaro has been lost in the shuffle since he debuted, so this could possibly be a good way to get them both some attention. However I don't think the casual audience is familiar enough with them yet, we'll see.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Their first match in FCW was pretty good. It's also the first time Ohno's had anything specific to cut a promo about, and he sounded much better because of it.

·
WF's AKB Fan
5,755 Posts
It was a decent promo, I can't complain about it.........buuuut, he needs to not set his hair up, shave his beard down, and maybe wear something else, cause at that time, he looked pretty sick in my eyes, sick and skinny, maybe it was because his beard had gotten so big :D or the fact that most of his hair was out of the way :p but he looked way too skinny and very sick because of it in my eyes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's the best mic work I've seen from Ohno (hate that surname) so far in FCW, seems to be improving and getting back to his old self.

Mini Ohno/Cesaro feud in FCW, I'm down for seeing that!

·
Registered
8,720 Posts
I know I was right to give him a second chance. This promo was actually good, and I like the homeless look.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Maybe this is why Cesaro has been taken off SD recently.

Creative might have decided that he was going nowhere with that stupid rugby gimmick so are looking at a KOW storyline. Wishful thinking but it's better than what Cesaro has now.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Maybe this is why Cesaro has been taken off SD recently.

Creative might have decided that he was going nowhere with that stupid rugby gimmick so are looking at a KOW storyline. Wishful thinking but it's better than what Cesaro has now.
Negative. Unless that promo on SD were they stressed on the rugby gimmick and his love for Aksana and how he is the future, was for nothing. I think WWE is focused on working that gimmick for Cesaro.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
Considering he hasn't been on Smackdown for 2 or 3 weeks I'd say his push has been dropped. Honestly, I would much rather have the KOW reunited on Smackdown and dominate the tag division for a while until they get over. They're both tall guys so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to make them credible champions.

And yes, he shouldn't have that hair and beard combination if he wants to be taken seriously.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,640 Posts
Considering he hasn't been on Smackdown for 2 or 3 weeks I'd say his push has been dropped. Honestly, I would much rather have the KOW reunited on Smackdown and dominate the tag division for a while until they get over. They're both tall guys so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to make them credible champions.
They aired a vignette on Smackdown recapping everything Cesaro has done. I don't think they're done pushing him, just couldn't fit him in lately with the Bryan/Punk stuff.

That hair style is awful, by the way. :lmao Looks like a stoner. Promo was all right.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
They aired a vignette on Smackdown recapping everything Cesaro has done. I don't think they're done pushing him, just couldn't fit him in lately with the Bryan/Punk stuff.

That hair style is awful, by the way. :lmao Looks like a stoner. Promo was all right.
The version I watched online didn't have that vignette. I just don't see where he fits right now. Sandow really is gold and hopefully he'll have the IC title around his waist soon so I really don't know what is left for Cesaro to do.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
The version I watched online didn't have that vignette. I just don't see where he fits right now. Sandow really is gold and hopefully he'll have the IC title around his waist soon so I really don't know what is left for Cesaro to do.
I saw a graphic during the Punk vs Kane match from Friday night and IIRC it was upon returning from commercial, anyhow it said "Antonio Cesaro returns next week".

Reactions: erikstans07

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
I saw a graphic during the Punk vs Kane match from Friday night and IIRC it was upon returning from commercial, anyhow it said "Antonio Cesaro returns next week".
NICE. I didn't see that either. Can't wait to see that.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
I like his look with the beard, but with his hair down. I never like the look of anybody that puts their hair up, too girly for guys and too ugly for girls for the most part.

Can't wait until he is on the main roster, got some real good people coming up with him, Sandow on the roster, Ambrose, Cesaro, and Rollins. Once they are all on the main roster, should have some good matches and good promos.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts