Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raw after Extreme Rules is in Dayton,Ohio. Not really a notable crowd, but when I was watching FCW, I noticed that Kassius Ohno is from there. With all the debuts happening around WWE, anyone think that he could possibly be brought in as well? Would be cool to see another hometown debut(last one I can remember was Santino)

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
He's not ready - he'll be the next class of call-ups. Probably valedictorian of the next class.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
He should debut after Summerslam, there were already enough new faces after WM.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
No. He needs more time.. If he is on the Raw then he will probley be doing something like jobbing to Ryback or something.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
He needs another four or six months, at least, I'd say. He's just not ready yet. As has been said, he's just now getting back into shape.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
He should be ready before 2013 for the main roster, i saw his last match in FCW and he already get muscle

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
If he isn't ready by Summer Slam I will be shocked. If Tensai can go over all his oppoenents by Summer Slam you can build up the debut of Kassius Ohno in a feud with Tensai. Since it seems as though Tensai has just been knocking everyone out, and that Ohno's style of character is all about knocking his opponents out as opposed to pinniing, or submitting them. Would love to see them on the Summer Slam PPV card in a knock out match only. Would be intriguing to see Ohno knock out Tensai, and go over big time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts