Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Game looks terrible.

Looks like it's "Create a Finisher" only an entire game of it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
lol, Jesus Christ, that games looks over-the-top fun. I haven't picked up a WWE game in years, but I may just make an exception here.

I'm assuming that Randy Savage's inclusion in this game means that he's on decent terms with Vince, and will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
The REAL greatest performer of ALL TIME. It don't get any better than Macho Man Randy Savage. DIG IT!

·
Registered
603 Posts
We are waiting for years for WWE to allow Yukes to put him in the smackdown games, he wasn't in the last legends game but now in WWE Allstars?? Ohh crap, never intended to buy that game and I still won't, I don't like the roid looks and the superpower moves. Macho Man can't change that. Have to stick to the Macho Man CAW.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I assume I'm the only one who thought this guy posted in the wrong section with a Jersey Shore topic until I looked inside.

OH YEAH WAKE UP YEAH!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Holy wow, redeadening, I thought Savage was a toy in that pic.

Man, sweet graphics...

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
God I love this guy, 10 years and he still sounds crazy good on the stick. Havent smiled like this in a while.

Bravo to Vince and Savage for burying the hatchet. This a great day for pro wrestling.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I went crazy when I saw on the WWE games page on facebook about Savage being in AllStars!,He may be much older But the man is still a god on the mic and look to be in pretty decent shape IMO!.

The game itself seems like a sequel or re-make of"WWF-Arcade"!,Could go into disaster or a surprise hit,I thought it looked very interesting with the Rock vs Cena footage But now I am in deep love after seeing Andre's model and now this footage.

I sure hope this means Savage has a chance at the HOF this year and also making it in SvR2012!

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Randy Savage for WWE Hall of Fame please...also, Randy Savage for RAW GM please...

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
This will be a game that I'll purchase! The over the top super moves and how every superstar is roided out to the max, is what makes it look fun to me. Really seems that one they games that are so bad, that is actually good. OHHH YEAHHH!

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
Well this is damn good news. Macho Man was the first wrestler I was a fan of and seeing him cut that promo was awesome. He's still got it on the mic. Further evidence that whatever problem Vince had with him has been buried. This is one step closer to the HOF. I've got a big goofy smile on my face right now.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts