Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was stumbling through youtube vids, and found this. I'm not saying "LOL BRING BACK ATTITUDE ERA NOW"....but I find it funny that everything he is saying here is being outright contradicted 15 years later.

·
Registered
229 Posts
"We in the WWF think that you the audience are quite frankly tired of having your intelligence insulted."

Funny cause thats whats been going on for many years now. :rolleyes:

Just sayin..

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
well i guess the era of the superhero has been back for the past 7 years.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Who cares if it contradicts what we have now... Honestly. It worked then and the times have changed. Fucking get over it already.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

I was stumbling through youtube vids, and found this. I'm not saying "LOL BRING BACK ATTITUDE ERA NOW"....but I find it funny that everything he is saying here is being outright contradicted 15 years later.
That's good but the Y2J debut promo is amazing, everything he said there in a "sarcastic way" because the WWF product was complete opposite at that time, the WWE has become 10 years later. (Ratings, Buyrates, mainstream attention, crowd reactions, embarrassed to be a wrestling fan, mediocre wrestlers etc) Jericho is a genius.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
it's funny because the start of the attitude era was still insulting our intelligence

boobs, blood, weapons ... makes every wrestling fan a perverted loser
Attitude era also had solid feuds, intriguing tag division, gimmick matces, flourishing diva division, everybody had distinguishing characters and music and different style costumes, fast pace smash mouth tv matches, and promos that extended beyond the bland interview era.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who cares if it contradicts what we have now... Honestly. It worked then and the times have changed. Fucking get over it already.
there's only one question...umad? Seriously, this wasnt a rage post, or a I HATE THE PG ERA (even though I kind of do) post. If you cant see that, or are too blinded by your "LOLNEWPOSTER" rage, then I'm sorry.

Outside of that, your ability to carry an intelligent discussion about the topic of the post is laughable.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The birth of a hand from Mae Young's vagina was a creation of the Attidude Era.

I don't think catering to a higher level of intelligence was the embodiment of the Attitude Era.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts