Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....And I'm not just reffering to her good looks ;). (Kidding -_-)

This lady has done a FANTASTIC job of garnering heat. I legit, have to take my shirt off because the living room gets so hot when she comes out and begins to talk; THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH HEAT! Haha.

But what she showed at the Rumble, and last night on SmackDown was crazy. That act was so evil.

Thoughts on how Vickie's doing her job? A+ on the heel factor from me.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
No...they can't. McCool sounds like a first rate hick and she gets silence until Layla says something slick and the crowd wakes up.

·
The Shield
48 Posts
I can't stand Vickie. She's got an A from me also.

The best part of SmackDown was when Kelly Kelly used the Spear. Epic.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
No...they can't. McCool sounds like a first rate hick and she gets silence until Layla says something slick and the crowd wakes up.
You got me, Vickie is so great with just saying excuse me and yelling at the top of her lungs when no one wants to hear her horrible voice. Real talent there

·
3,054 Posts
For me it's not just heat, it's hatred.

I literally cannot stand the character she's portraying, I have to turn the fucking channel whenever she's on. It's a pointless character and a waste of t.v. time when it's that bad.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm probably going to start skipping past her segments, too much shrieking and over use of catchphrases.
Her work used to be good but now it's lazy and predictable, sounds like the SD writers maybe they're to blame.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
She does get easily the most heat in the company, but about 75% of it sounds like go away heat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts