Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day, I illegally downloaded Photoshop 7 on BitComet, since I wanted to make banners and tought I had some pretty good ideas. After a hot sex chat with Legend Killer aka Junk De Luxe, I pretty much tought I had the basic grasp on banner making. Behold, my n00bish creations:

This 'banner' reminds me of GP's early work for some reason. Notice the lack of border, because at this point I don't know how(LK told me but I forgot).

Flash-esque, you can say. Also, you can pretty much guess the filters I used on both banners. This one is randomly placed lens flash with a twirl. Yeah, no border on this one either.

I got a lot of catching up to do, right now I don't know how to resize the psds and can't figure out how to make a smaller font size. And I don't what a "brush" is.:( So yah rate the crapiness.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I know this is going to sound crazy, but too resize the PSDs' go to: Image>Image Size ;)

The banners are good for your first, some people take months just to use one effect/filter. Just keep playing around and the you shall be great.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
They aren't to bad for your first ones. I kinda like the first one. but why is the only the top half of the dudes head visible?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts