Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so pissed and angry too. My parents caught me smoking cannabis and they were like "YOU ARE A CRIMINAL"
I was like hell no I'm not just cause I enjoy a bit of the weed. They were like you look retarded. I said but I'm happy.
Then they told me I'm grounded for 2 weeks. I can't even fuckin go out to walk my dog through the park. I seriously wish my parents never even existed! Then they wouldn't be so fuckin fucked up. I'm gonna be a lawyer when I grow up cause I want to divorce couples, it would make me very happy seeing couples saying FUCK IT and getting divorced.

Also my teacher told me I was a lazy slackoff who will never amount to anything in front of the whole class. I wish I would kill that old ugly son ofa bitch. I'm so sick of authority figues man. Why can't they just leave me alone? I'm not hurting anyone just a normal kid trying to get through life. Yea my life is hard, but hey I'm not crying. I'm getting through it cause that' s what I do. That's the kind of guy I am.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
How old are you, OP? Depending on your age you should have told them to back the fuck off so you could go on a vision quest.

Also, after re-reading it again I've come to the conclusion that you aren't helping me or my movement at all, so thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,420 Posts
How old are you, OP? Depending on your age you should have told them to back the fuck off so you could go on a vision quest.
lol. My parents caught me smoking up in my attic, they were pissed.."We're gonna have to sit down and discuss this later."

All I said was "Well, I won't do it here anymore if you'd like, but I'm going to do it elsewhere, I don't think you should care."

Since I'm 22 and about to go to a real college away from home, all they said was "Just don't do it at home."

pretty simple.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Well, I'll never have to worry about this because my dad smokes the ganja every damn Friday and Saturday. And, I'm going off to college and turning 18 in the fall, anything he says will probably fall on deaf ears. Op, you've should've been more conspicuous with your smoking. As for your teacher, just do good in her class and prove the bitch wrong.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Here's some free advice, kid:

Yeah, weed isn't gonna ruin your life, but being a disrespectful, lazy ass definitely will. Listen to your parents and your teachers. You don't know it now, but they're right, and you're wrong.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Now all you need to know is tell your nagging parents that they don't mean shit and you can do anything you want... on your own. Quit school, pack up your shit along with your weed, and walk out of there. You're too good for your stinkin' parents. The world will come to you. You're a WINNER.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now all you need to know is tell your nagging parents that they don't mean shit and you can do anything you want... on your own. Quit school, pack up your shit along with your weed, and walk out of there. You're too good for your stinkin' parents. The world will come to you. You're a WINNER.
This runs through my mind every day. I seriously have half a mind about leaving and living on the streets. But hey they're paying for everything right now so I'm good. I figure I can live in their house for free, all expenses paid with nothing to do so you damn sure I'm gonna ride it out.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This runs through my mind every day. I seriously have half a mind about leaving and living on the streets. But hey they're paying for everything right now so I'm good. I figure I can live in their house for free, all expenses paid with nothing to do so you damn sure I'm gonna ride it out.

BTW, I already quit school like 2 times LOL.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I've never understood how people can feel that way towards their parents. I was raised by only my mother and I was always very respectful to her and never got into any type of trouble at all. But she also raised me and treated me like a little adult from the time I was a child, which to me is the best way to go. But yeah, you really should be more respectful of your parents and their wishes, they only want whats best for you and it's I guess natural for you to want to rebel from that shit. Also, stay in school. Corny, but true.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I am so pissed and angry too. My parents caught me smoking cannabis and they were like "YOU ARE A CRIMINAL"
I was like hell no I'm not just cause I enjoy a bit of the weed.
While I do not agree with marijuana laws, technically they are correct.

I seriously wish my parents never even existed!
Then you would not exist.

Then they wouldn't be so fuckin fucked up.

I'm gonna be a lawyer when I grow up cause I want to divorce couples, it would make me very happy seeing couples saying FUCK IT and getting divorced.
This pretty much guarantees you will never be a lawyer.

Also my teacher told me I was a lazy slackoff who will never amount to anything in front of the whole class. I wish I would kill that old ugly son ofa bitch. I'm so sick of authority figues man. Why can't they just leave me alone? I'm not hurting anyone just a normal kid trying to get through life. Yea my life is hard, but hey I'm not crying. I'm getting through it cause that' s what I do. That's the kind of guy I am.
It is not normal to want to divorce people or kill people. Killing people is also "hurting anyone." Your life, based on this, really does not seem hard at all. You apparently have little responsibilty and enough money to purchase weed. I'm sure if you lay this sob story on a homeless 15 or 16 year old, they will have mass amounts of pity for you.​

·
Registered
592 Posts

BTW, I already quit school like 2 times LOL.

Reactions: Snowman
1 - 20 of 233 Posts