Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vince don't you dare. Don't you dare make Mojo the new number one contender for the title and have him be the guy to interrupt Jinder's celebration.

Oh My God I can see it now, Mojo becomes the new number one contender, and squashes Jinder after Orton loses his rematch by handily dipatching the Singh brothers. Leads to Mojo vs Orton for Summerslam, while Jinder fades back to the midcard AS THE MAIN EVENT.

It would be the ultimate troll job, and would offend simultaneously everyone including the Jinder marks who have gotten on board with him only to see him get depushed back into the midcard. Jinder marks will have to accept that he was only a vehicle to transfer the title to Mojo Rawley., I would honestly pay to see the meltdown the Jinder marks will have after making fun of the rest of the forum for their meltdown. I'm predicting we're gonna have a lot of Jinder marks try to transfer themselves as Mojo marks. Honestly these glory hunter like fans, are probably gonna be the biggest hypocrites of us all.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
Mojo Rawley - The New REAL American.

Hulkster would be proud, brother-uhh.

One Real American slammed the Giant.

The other won the Giant.

:trips2

It took Jinder the Jobber only 1 match to become WWE Champion-uhh...

It will take Mojo only 3 seconds-uhh to dethrone the so called Maharaja-uhh.

Hogan's first WWE Championship run started by beating an evil foreigner Iron Sheik.

Mojo's first WWE Championship run will begin by beating an evil foreigner Jinder the Jobber.

:hogan

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Oh, if Gronk is willing to do a tag match with Mojo on PPV, we can be rest assured that the trade off will be a Mojo title run. They've already lubed me up by putting an even worse champion on the books. I'm now at a place where The alternative of Mojo doesn't look so bad. They've low key managed to have Mojo undefeated in singles competition on the MR. This scenario really wouldn't shock me at this stage.

·
Taking another Z pack
121 Posts
I'm in if we get this glorious celebration dance, I find Mojo hilariously bad but he entertains me a hell of a lot more than Jinder or Orton.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
:lol :lol

This dance (or whatever it is) is so awful that it's glorious.
I kinda wanna see Mojo and Big E in a dance-off :lol

If Jinder's win doesn't mean that Ruru is getting the title then I'm uninterested.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
I kinda wanna see Mojo and Big E in a dance-off :lol

If Jinder's win doesn't mean that Ruru is getting the title then I'm uninterested.

In all seriousness, I've put a lot of faith in SD creative getting the booking right for Rusev. I hope he doesn't get looked over again. He's the total package and should hold the top belt.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

In all seriousness, I've put a lot of faith in SD creative getting the booking right for Rusev. I hope he doesn't get looked over again. He's the total package and should hold the top belt.
I'm really hoping they don't screw Rusev over, the man is fantastic at every role WWE has thrown him into. He should've been WWE Champion a long time ago.

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
Jinder vs. Mojo sounds like a Sunday Night Heat match. But nope. Potential matchup for the WWE title. Fucking hell.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts