Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[SuperGuyGuy]FUCKING HELLING I HATE YOU ALL IM GONAN FUCKING RUN YOU FUCKING OVER WITH YM FUCKING CAR~!!!! FUCK YOU MAN YOU'RE GAY!! !OZ MAN YOU'RE LIKE A FUYCKIGN QUEER MAN EHHHHHHHHH!!! EHH!H EHHHH!!H!H!!H!H!! EHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK MAN YOU THINK YOU KNOPW SO FUCKING MUCH!!!! MAUFCK FUCK FUCK FUCKER UCKING FUCK SHIT FUCKER!!! EHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

IM LIKE SO FUCKING MUCH BETTER FUCKING THAN j00!!! MUDDA FUCKAS!!! MAN I LIKE FUCKING HATE WOMEN AND FUCKING MORONS AND LIKE FUCKING INTERANTENTN!!!! MUFCIKFIGarevt FUCKER MOTHEF FUCCKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

LIEK TOTOTTOTALL YYY EH>!>!> WHAT AB00T SKELETOR WHO THE FUCKING HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS EH>????? THE SPAWN DEMON SKELETON LORD DEMON FUCKER?!?!?! LIKE FUCK!!!!![/SuperGuyGuy]

tee heehee, wow that was fun acting like him. No wonder his anger is so fake. it's fun!!! :)

N

·
0 Posts
Wow, BabyBoy is completely right. Something I don't intend on saying a whole lot...
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #5 :
I call someone Asian and that's bad, but this is exceptable? Or is it acceptable? Flash?
Acceptable.

And this isn't really acceptable, but what can one do?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
You distracted me from my late night Coco Pops. For shame woman. For shame. :(

N

·
0 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #9 :
Unlock my thread or unblock me. I hate to be a pain to everyone else because of you being an asshole.
You will be banned before you become "a pain to everyone else." Don't try to push your luck -- you've already made many mad.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
If I haven't been banned, how can I have made many mad? I'd think that you mean I'd "become a pain." I'm not denying I've become annoying to most, and I apologize for it. You refuse to discuss it so I have to bitch to others. And great, another thread we(as in you and I, mostly I, not just you, "sir"). And, how can I get in trouble when the forum description cleary states we are allowed to "bitch"? :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts