Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Daniel bryan, the person who is literally carrying smackdown is going to be on RAW with a feud with CM Punk.

Which means the smackdown main eventers are orton/ADR/Shaemus.

There is literally no reason to watch smackdown now.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Re: Oh god it just happend.

LOL I agree. D-Bryan moving up the ranks, thats my dog! Wheres all the nay-sayers now? "Bryan's a jobber, he'll go back to Superstars."

Yeah, right. Let me guess, he'll now go to Superstars after his WWE Title feud with Punk? :rolleyes: He's also on the PPV poster. Which you can see in my sig. MAY I ADD.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts

He is still a Smackdown superstar and I assume he'll still be on the show. He is advertised to team with Kane against Orton and The Fella for tomorrow's tapings.

·
Registered
873 Posts

He'll probably remain on Smackdown unless they plan on giving him the title, which I doubt.

I think WWE knows now that they can trust Bryan on both shows, and he's going to be a regular on both. He gets a crowd into things, he's exciting in the ring, and he can handle the schedule. He's like a starting pitcher that eats up innings and keeps the bullpen rested, and even the WWE can't ignore that.

I'm really looking forward to the Bryan/Kane vs Sheamus/Orton. Three first rate workers, and one carry-able worker.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

He is still a Smackdown superstar and I assume he'll still be on the show. He is advertised to team with Kane against Orton and The Fella for tomorrow's tapings.
being on the show, and feuding on the show is a big difference. Don't expect any promos from him there.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I am pretty sure if Raw gains something, so will SD, so we will see. Maybe Christian will return, or someone from Raw will go over to SD to shake things up a bit, like Ziggler and Swagger. DB is big right now, but he definitely isn't the only reason for me to watch SD, hopefully Orton gets back in the title picture soon.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
RIP SD ratings.

He hasn't been moved yet. He may end up still being a SD wrestler if this feud ends at OTL.

·
Registered
873 Posts

being on the show, and feuding on the show is a big difference. Don't expect any promos from him there.
There's still AJ stalking him, so unless they plan on moving her over, or just dropping the whole thing, he'll be getting some tv time. Punk will probably show up on Smackdown as well to encroach on Bryan's territory.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
RIP SD ratings.

He hasn't been moved yet. He may end up still being a SD wrestler if this feud ends at OTL.
DB might be a filler for Punk, maybe, maybe not. But tonight proves that he's on a whole new level.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts

Technically anyone can be on Smackdown. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Bryan move over. They are going to want to run Bryan/CM Punk for the house shows.

Jericho will probably move over to Smackdown, but if he is leaving soon then it won't change much. Ziggler/Swagger will probably be split. There's no need for both of them on Raw and one can be a top heel on Smackdown.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Maybe the trade was Alberto Del Rio for Daniel Bryan, now that Bryan's feud is out of the way, they can make it official.

Hopefully he stays on both shows until he wins the WWE title and they move AJ to RAW. You people hoping AJ doesn't get involved are going to be disappointed, she will be a pary of Bryan's character for a while. Hopefully she helps him win the title and they reunite. Their relationship os awesome and hilarious, I want it to continue!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
So much for the notion that Bryan was now going back to being a mid carder huh?
Come on, let's avoid that. If AJ is moved to Raw as well, Punk is probably gonna use her to play mind games on DB, or pay no mind to the drama, not sure how it's gonna work out.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Come on, let's avoid that. If AJ is moved to Raw as well, Punk is probably gonna use her to play mind games on DB, or pay no mind to the drama, not sure how it's gonna work out.
You're right, not trying to cause any trouble, just harmless ribbing on my part. The No Way Out poster would suggest that AJ/DB will be a major focal point heading into the PPV. How it will play out while feuding with Punknis any bodies guess but I'll bet it's gonna make for some entertaining television.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.