1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
They could do much better. Good find

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
is that the official one??...cant be, its kinda bland..i mean if they can make some excellent posters for other ppvs, why cant they for wrestlemania (seeing as it is their biggest ppv of the year)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
They probably gonna change it on the road to wrestlemania. But yeah this one is really bland.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Haha, not even trying.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Yeah, it's pretty generic. But then again, here are the previous Wrestlemania promotional posters for those saying the same thing. They weren't exactly striking either.

Wrestlemania 21:

Wrestlemania 22:

Wrestlemania 23:

Wrestlemania 24:

Wrestlemania 25:

Wrestlemania 26:

The only two I thought were really good were Wrestlemania 23 and Wrestlemania 25.

Wrestlemania 22 had another promotional poster featuring Rey jumping on Eddie. It was equally shitty to the Booker T/Cena one.

Wrestlemania 24 had another promotional poster featuring John Cena, Batista, Undertaker and Triple H standing in a road in the desert (this was only used in the magazines though - it wasn't half bad actually).

Wrestlemania 26 had another poster which was basically the same except they moved around Batista and Shawn or something.

Wrestlemania 27 has a decent poster in comparison to be fair, especially when you look at what was released for Wrestlemania 22.

Most Manias have an additional poster revealed around a week or two before the event (for example, Wrestlemania 23 released a poster promoting the Battle of Billionaires match with Austin, Trump, Vince, Lashley and Umaga on it, Wrestlemania 24 released a poster with Big Show and Mayweather).

I'd expect Wrestlemania 27 to have another released a week or two before the event.

Then there's the added benefit for people that these posters don't actually go onto the DVD covers all of the time. WWE uses something different there.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Kofi = Fail

·
An inconspicuous fella
1,505 Posts
That's not the official poster. That is just an advertisement for the tickets on sale. Believe me I know because I have the magazine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my main point of posting that pic was to show triple h and undertaker on it :p ...i dint no if that was clueing the people in on they would be back for WM or simply for marketing (prolly this) lol

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
They couldn't have gotten a less flattering picture of Kofi if they tried.

Then again Kane's on the poster so it doesn't really matter, I seriously don't know why you would put his face on a poster unless you wanted to get the point across it was going to be creepy.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Man...is it just me who looks at that poster, see's some of the guys who will be retiring in the next few years, and thinks WWE is a little fucked?

Big boots to fill, I dont see who can do it at the momment.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Man...is it just me who looks at that poster, see's some of the guys who will be retiring in the next few years, and thinks WWE is a little fucked?

Big boots to fill, I dont see who can do it at the momment.
Pretty much.

None of the upcoming stars on the roster show any sign of building the kind of starpower Batista, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker, Edge, Rey Mysterio had/have.

But this is a transitional period. What matters most if where WWE is about two years from now. If they still haven't developed another two or three guys who are established to stand next to Cena/Orton, then they've fucked up pretty bad.

This doesn't take into account that with stars rising to the main event level, we also need some good acts in the mid-card too.

These are pretty important times in that sense.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts