Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
This will be a good addition to my Mania poster collection. Last year I got my WM30 one signed by everyone I met at Axxess and it's a nice conversation piece in my living room.

This year I'm meeting Sting, so I'm pretty amped that he's on the poster. Also marking out that Sting and Taker are on the same poster for a WWE event. Like, wtf. If you showed me this in 2011 I would have exploded.

I like the color scheme and design. Real cool.

Reactions: Vic Capri

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts

Everyone knows this is the legit poster.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
Can't wait to see the Yes! chants at Levi's Stadium, they should use the outdoor pyro when he doe it, make it a spectacle.

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
It's a pretty cool poster, I like that the background is red too. Different colour scheme from the past WrestleMania's.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Can't wait to see the Yes! chants at Levi's Stadium, they should use the outdoor pyro when he doe it, make it a spectacle.
It ain't 2014 anymore, they don't give a fuck him which was evident on Monday and has been for a few weeks now.

He will be working Sheamus or Ziggler, unfortunately they will not make it feel important at all.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I'm even amazed he got on that poster to be honest. His match will be first on to get the fans going but it be ten minutes long, he might get a win and the fans Yes for a bit then move on. Simple as, he's a afterthought this year and it's clear he's nowhere near as over as he once was.

I'm still amazed that's he's even on the poster, he's been booked like a chump since he's come back. I love me some Bryan but the fact he's not in a top match shows you how much WWE think of him

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Re: Official WrestleMania 31 Poster?

That poster looks awesome. I'm all for it

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
I'm even amazed he got on that poster to be honest. His match will be first on to get the fans going but it be ten minutes long, he might get a win and the fans Yes for a bit then move on. Simple as, he's a afterthought this year and it's clear he's nowhere near as over as he once was.

I'm still amazed that's he's even on the poster, he's been booked like a chump since he's come back. I love me some Bryan but the fact he's not in a top match shows you how much WWE think of him
?

Daniel Bryan is just as over, if not more over than last year, he has his same fan plus new ones.

Just because someone isn't main eventing does mean they aren't a draw(For example only: Rock was mid carding Summerslam 1999 despite being the biggest draw in pro wrestling, while Austin was main eventing while not being a draw)

If WWE is smart, they'll give Daniel Bryan an important match.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts