ah finally, actually I just wanted to make this thread. Cool

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
non-staff members can't see the things we upload there

N

·
0 Posts
What is the purpose for them to see IF you're uploading banners? Unless you mean hotlinking does not work.

B

·
0 Posts
No. We usually use uploading to use the banner in our sig. No normal member will see the uploaded banners if they are uploaded in the dumpster.

N

·
0 Posts
The admin panel says you're lying. I did not edit it -- downloading attachments was already a "yes" option for registered users.

Therefore, that forum should be used. If someone posts a request then just use that request thread.

This thread is useless.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're wrong. Please consult BrnBrkXlll or whatever his name is if you don't believe me. I uploaded my sig in there and he couldn't see it. Once it was moved out, he could.

And plus, mods can still post in closed threads. :)

N

·
0 Posts
Apparently there is a problem with letting people see attachments even though the acp says they can.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
This is all good and well for staff but what use is it to non-staff members? It is a useless thread, but OZ thinks it's worthy so I guess it stays.
For non=staff members if they wish to host a banner, they can at - My Forum.
Host as many as you like, no nudes though.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
rajah, your forum is agreat idea but it's down a lot

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I have noticed that. Even the BBFree main site is down a lot. Nothing I can do about it when it's free. But it's there as a quick alternative for users if they wish to use it.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
fucked up:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
There is somewhere else that an offical thread like this for staff could go, barring the trash. Would that carry the same problems for regular members. Incidentally, I can't remember where mine's uploaded now, could well be trash. Can anyone see my sig (not mods)?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Originally posted by christopheR.
OMG LK...

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME!1!!!!

I can't view WWE.com unless I do it in Mozilla Firebird.

WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
Same Here!

Originally posted by Flash
There is somewhere else that an offical thread like this for staff could go, barring the trash. Would that carry the same problems for regular members. Incidentally, I can't remember where mine's uploaded now, could well be trash. Can anyone see my sig (not mods)?
I see it!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.