Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss anything unexplained/paranormal in this thread!
Share Personal experiences!

Also post Urban Legend stories, they have always been my favourite. When I'm bored on the laptop I just read some urban legend stories, which are always good to read if you want to be freaked out a bit.

Ghosts, Bigfoot, UFO or anything in general!

Please take this thread seriously, if you can't then please don't post because some of want to have a proper discussion, Many people don't believe this stuff, which is fine, people believe what they want to believe, but I just ask for you to keep an open mind. No one can deny that there has been some form of scientific proof that a lot of these things that are paranormal stuff out there which need further investigation

Discuss!

(Y)

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
according to myth, rational and logical discussion once happened on this website, a long long time ago

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/

I belong to this paranormal forum and ironically enough, most of the members here are skeptics like myself. It's fun to explore the unknown but keep in ind it's exactly that, the unknown. Definitely keep an open mind but don't make assumptions without evidence.
Yes I am also a skeptic but find it interesting to explore as well. Yes keeping an open mind is always a good thing but having solid evidence is a must.

(Y)

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I once saw th Rake.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
I mostly spend my time on "Urban Legends", "Ghosts, Haunting and the Paranormal" and "Philosophy and Psychology". Sometimes, I like to lurk the other places. I generally try to stay away from the "Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena" section. Especially the "Psychic Readings" sub section. I'm tempted to argue some of the dolts there.

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts

Also post Urban Legend stories, they have always been my favourite. When I'm bored on the laptop I just read some urban legend stories, which are always good to read if you want to be freaked out a bit.

Please take this thread seriously, if you can't then please don't post because some of want to have a proper discussion, Many people don't believe this stuff, which is fine, people believe what they want to believe, but I just ask for you to keep an open mind. No one can deny that there has been some form of scientific proof that a lot of these things that are paranormal stuff out there which need further investigation

Discuss!

(Y)
I Deny it, I don't want to start a debate and ruin your thread but where is the scientific proof?

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
You do realize Slender Man was just a randomly created meme by Something Awful using doctored photos, right?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey I'm not the one who claims to have seen him.

Edit: now that think back about it, his description was more akin to the strangers from Dark City. Same thing or completely different urban legend/myth/tale/meme? idk.

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
OP, you shouldn't of said the "do not take this thread a joke" part, cause most times member will do what they are told not to.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Best Slenderman Alternate Reality Game on the Web. Don't forget to watch the ToTheArc reply video's.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The weird noises that are being heard all over the world is certainly a mystery.
The noises are being heard from Ukraine,Japan,USA,Puerto Rico,Mexico,England etc.......
Pretty creepy if you ask me!
Does anyone have an Idea on what it might be???
It sort of sounds like the background music that you would hear just when something interesting is about to happen in a horror movie!!!

(Y)

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
I SWEAR TO GOD when I was a kid, we were coming home from a family party and as we were waiting for my dad to open the door, me and my sister seen small alien spaceships in the sky just floating around in a small space, I SWEAR I'm not lying.

I know it's hard for people to believe stuff but yeah It couldn't of been anything else because it was exactly the size of a small spaceship, very small and just moving around a bit.

Still freaks me out today.

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts

Discuss!

(Y)
I Deny it, I don't want to start a debate and ruin your thread but where is the scientific proof?
I guess you're not going to provide this so called "scientific proof" OP and completely ignore the question. Next time don't make claims you can't back up, there is no scientific proof.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts