Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2052 Posts

·
You're a mong.
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck that other poverty thread. The English teams are in this now so it's time to get official.

Obviously without United these competitions will be ASS but the rest of you can be happy. I suppose :(

·
14,525 Posts
Will reopen this when the qualifiers are over and you can edit your first post and add the group information when it's announced.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hoping for Benfica - Shakhtar - Liverpool - Maribor/Ludogorets (so I can attend one of those)

Will probably get something like Barca - PSG - Liverpool - Roma :side:

·
14,525 Posts
Part of me would love Zenit just to see Mourinho school AVB and Hulk. But then that travel to Russia :deandre Pot 2 isn't a cake walk anymore. Anyone but Bilbao is Pot 3 would be good and anyone but Roma/Monaco in Pot 4, although I'm sure we'll get Roma and have that Ashley Cole reunion.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Would prefer

Chelsea - PSG - Athletic - Roma [GOAT games]
Real - City - Gala - Monaco [REAL-CITY]
Barca - Dortmund - 'Pool - Anderlecht [GOAT games]
Arsenal - Basel - Sporting - Malmo [Top of Ze Group]

:wenger

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Real - PSG - Liverpool - Roma and YOLO.

Realistically, I hope Roma and City (so I can watch two games) plus two awful 1st and 3rd pots like Benfica and CSKA.

·
How Ironic
2,861 Posts
Chelsea, Dortmund, Ajax, Anderlecht
R. Madrid, Shakhtar, Liverpool, BATE
Barcelona, Juventus, Gala, APOEL
Bayern, PSG, Bilbao, Maribor
Arsenal, Schalke, CSKA, Roma
Atletico, Zenit, Sporting CP, Malmo
Benfica, Man City, Olympiakos, Ludogorets
Porto, Basel, Leverkusen, Monaco

Done deal. Lock it in.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I would prefer nice balanced groups, with the weaker first seeds getting the best 2nd seeds and so on.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
I'd quite like Chelsea and Bilbao in a group together if we can get an easy Pot 2 team. Chelsea-Basel-Bilbao-Maribor would be dandy.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
yawn

same old same old. these restrictions are rubbish, people want to see some variety. to have 3 of the same teams in 1 group is absolutely ridiculous. i dont particularly want to see us playing on spray painted pitches surrounded by racists again.

1 - 20 of 2052 Posts